Reclaiming the house .

bagpusscp
bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
edited May 2007 in Road general
Big job this week end . Trying to get all the bikes out the house {4)and 4 frames and into the garage . Big purge . Stuff is going to have to go ! Emptied the shed out yesterday ....and put everything back in....Hmmm. Its Going to be a long day .[B)][:I]

bagpuss
bagpuss

Comments

• Well, should there be anything *left over*, just let me know and in an act of pure selflessness I shall do my very best to help!!

The engine is running just ready for the word...

d.j.
    "Like a true nature's child,
    We were born,
    Born to drink mild"
  • bagpusscp
    Make it 5 frames . I have just found another behind the settee .....after watching doctor Who.

bagpuss
    bagpuss
  • [:)][:D]

d.j.
    "Like a true nature's child,
    We were born,
    Born to drink mild"
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Gavin Gilbert Posts: 4,019
    Roberts Micro TT, '53 Holdsworth, <font color="red">'65 Butler</font id="red">, '62 Reg Harris, '51 Rotrax, '48 Bates, '79 Holdsworth, <font color="red">Omega TT</font id="red">, '37 Baines, <font color="red">6? Henry Butler</font id="red">, '06 Bates and the Ridley Track in the livingroom [:I]

Omega Alchemy in the kitchen, Roberts Audax in the hall, Hetchins Experto Crede in the bedroom[:I][:I]

The 2 Quest Bikes (the ones that I use daily) in the shed. I need to move a bike into the hall to cook or to sleep. I can't draw the curtains as there's bikes stacked against the patio windows. They need to all live in the garage but the sodding Managing Company on the estate won't fix the the leaky asbestos roof and any bike I leave down there goes rusty in a couple of weeks [:(!]

<font color="red">bikes/frames in red are for sale</font id="red">

<hr noshade size="1">I'll have an organic decaff skinny goats milk cappuccino with fairtrade chocolate in a recycled cup to go please
  • bagpusscp
    AAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh . My Garage is not big enough to store all my gear [:(!][:(]. Things are not going well . To cap it all I went up the "M I L 's "garage to see what was in there . 10 frames 5 clunkers , gawd knows how many wheels . Going to the tip again now....[B)]
    Good home wanted for the following Projects {OR they go down the tip} : Sunbeam lightweight roadsteer Circa 1937 ,frame forks, hubs, chainset, bars . FOC . . Dutch Simplex Roadsteer Circa 1950 œ15 .Viking Frame and Fork 531 1950's FOC . All Collection only .All need work .I also have about 8 steel frames going all FOC,odd 531 the rest are gas pipe ....anyone .Please E mail if you want any of them

bagpuss
    bagpuss
  • bagpusscp
    <font face="Impact"></font id="Impact"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="red"></font id="red">Victory![^] all the bikes are out of the house ...I am now waiting for the garage to fall down .[:D][B)]

bagpuss
    bagpuss
  • dave5ncp
    dave5ncp Posts: 3,198
    Sizes?

<font color="purple"> <font size="1"><i>please pretend there's a horizontal line here. I couldnt work out how to put one in.</i></font id="size1"></font id="purple">
    You stir my natural emotions
    <font color="purple"> <font size="1"><i>please pretend there\'s a horizontal line here. I couldnt work out how to put one in.</i></font id="size1"></font id="purple">
    You stir my natural emotions
  • bagpusscp
    Viking 23 1/2 . Sunbeam and Simplex are both 22" I think . As they are in MIL 's garage I cannot confirm . There is also a 21" Carlton competition frame 531 no forks.

bagpuss
    bagpuss