And relax.....

Mister Paul
Mister Paul Posts: 719
edited June 2007 in Campaign
That's what I like about this forum. The mods' ability to weed out the idiots from the likeable buffoons.

Comments

• roshi chris
    roshi chris Posts: 455
    Can we all forget about PS and his SS campaign now please. I think the argument has been won about 400 times now hasn't it?!

"Not everyone understands house music. Its a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing." Eddie Amador

"Not everyone understands house music. Its a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing." Eddie Amador
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    I just checked my SafeSpeed forum account and it looks like it's been deleted!! Funny how I had never had a "bad" discussion or "trolled" on SS, I did however disclose that I was a member of this forum. What a small minded prick!

SNAPS
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I just checked my SafeSpeed forum account and it looks like it's been deleted!! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's what happens to people who don't stick their tongue down sm1th's pants.
  • Mister Paul
    That says a lot for me. My account's still active. Sometimes I wish it wasn't. The temptation to go over there and correct some of the glaring errors is just too strong sometimes.

• Apparently I'm still in existence over there too, it's been a while since I posted anything, even longer since I posted anything remotely related to road safety!

I know what you mean Mr P it can be difficult to resist, but sometimes people have too much pride to admit they may be wrong, and views are too deeply ingrained. It's a lot less hassle to agree that life would be boring if everyone thought the same!

edited to add - I've never stuck my tongue down Smith's pants, well not that Smith anyway...[:p]
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> well not that Smith anyway... <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Details. Immediately. Photos if poss.
  • natureboyz
    natureboyz Posts: 82
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mister Paul</i>

That's what I like about this forum. The mods' ability to weed out the idiots from the likeable buffoons.

That isn't moderation it's censorship.
    Wouldn't be anything to do with you flagging the post in question would it?[}:)]
  • natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mister Paul</i>

<b>That says a lot for me. My account's still active</b>. Sometimes I wish it wasn't. The temptation to go over there and correct some of the glaring errors is just too strong sometimes.

They keep you on purely for their own amusement Jub Jub[:o)]
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    "They"? Are you suggesting that he has a multiple person disorder?

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by roshi chris</i>

Can we all forget about PS and his SS campaign now please. <b> I think the argument has been won about 400 times now hasn't it?!</b>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not even once.
  • natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

"They"? <b>Are you suggesting that he has a multiple person disorder?</b>

Do you mean multiple <b>personality</b> disorder?
  • Tourist Tony
    Indeed. Slipped fingers.

• Tourist Tony
    But then several of the trolls he sent over here, such as dear old Brandstifter, were actually multiple persons. 'He' was three people, according to "Nice Tame Cat".

• natureboyz
    rothbook?
    Must be into his tenth persona by now.
    Still here I see.
  • Tourist Tony
    Same person, same persona. There is a difference that I am sure you can see between re-registering (like yourself) and having several people playing tag-team with one username.
    But back to the point. There is no "they" over there, it is a one-geek show. Argue with him and get banned. Fits my definition of censorship.

• Mister Paul
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by natureboyz</i>

That isn't moderation it's censorship.
    Wouldn't be anything to do with you flagging the post in question would it?[}:)]

Censorship?? What would happen if someone started as ridiculous a thread over on speedsafe as was removed from here yesterday?

You all wet your pants over there if someone dares suggest that your emperor is stark naked. Like questioning why someone should need to be looking out for speed cameras on a motorway bridge. Or how on earth you think that severe fatigue can be safely countered by flooring the accelerator. Or even the basic laws of physics.

Oh, and Mildred, Mr SafeSpeeding (and there can be only one) hasn't banned me because I'm not a troll. Deep down he knows that I'm right. Call me the voice of reason.[;)]

Just give it up mate. It'll change your life.

And just a reminder, the SS isn't a road safety campaign. It's just a bunch of disgruntled motorists who don't understand that there's no need to speed, and who want to be able to drive as they like without anyone telling them not to.

• bad company
    bad company Posts: 2,293
    Sounds like I missed all the fun[:(]. Can somebody tell me what was removed from this forum yesterday PLEEEEEEZ[:p]

I AM THE STIG - HONEST
    I AM THE STIG - HONEST
  • Tourist Tony
    In sum:
    "We are from SS and are all fluffy and nice (for about five paragraphs)and PS is a saint dedicated to preserving life and, and....
    You are on C+ AND ARE ALL BARSTEWARDS, ESPECIALLY.... (for about another five paragraphs)and burn big-eyed orphan kittens in the name of Lucifer.
    Signed, George and Mildred."

• Regulator
    Regulator Posts: 417
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

In sum:
    "We are from SS and are all fluffy and nice (for about five paragraphs)and PS is a saint dedicated to preserving life and, and....
    You are on C+ AND ARE <b>ALL</b> BARSTEWARDS, ESPECIALLY.... (for about another five paragraphs)and burn big-eyed orphan kittens in the name of Lucifer.

I think it was the 'all' that was objected to. We know the only kitty burner on here is TT - but it's a religious thing! [:D]

• natureboyz

In sum:
    You are on C+ AND ARE ALL BARSTEWARDS, ESPECIALLY.... (for about another five paragraphs)and burn big-eyed orphan kittens in the name of Lucifer.

So tell me TT, if it was such a ridiculous offering as you suggest,why it was not left for all to see and mock?
  • Tourist Tony
    I would suggest you ask the moderators and admin about that one.

• Tourist Tony
    Now, as for their fluffiness, here is the geeklord's careful, polite, considered, not-at-all-ad-hominem reply to a forum member.
    http://www.sa<i></i>fes<i></i>peed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14547&sid=e3a716457114f5ea55b405d37c6c1f2b
    Note how he uses logic and debating skills such as "Are you completely stupid?"
    The fake policeman Charles cleverly demolishes the pro-camera evidence by pointing out that none of it is peer-reviewed.....

And just for laughs, here's a real whine:
    http://www.sa<i></i>fesp<i></i>eed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14523
    "Mam, they rejected my petition!!!!!"

Edited to say that the links are being "censored@ by the forum. The first one is from the playpen, and refers to mpaton's signature. The second one is a petulant whine about Downing Street not accepting his drivel.

• Mister Paul
    The links are being censored? That's new.

• Mister Paul
    Tony,

You missed by far the best one. I'm surprised you didn't get hit by a Barbie doll flying out of the pram.

http://tinyurl.com/yotbcl

Read the 4th post.

• Tourist Tony
    Seen that one before.......

• natureboyz

Tony,

You missed by far the best one. I'm surprised you didn't get hit by a Barbie doll flying out of the pram.

Read the 4th post.

Naughty boy,circumventing the forum censor.
    Whatever next?
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    Hahahaha, that topic is the funniest thing I ever read. Deserve my hat!

<font size="1">My bikes
    My skates</font id="size1">

If I had a baby elephant, I'd teach it to skate.
  • Mister Paul
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by natureboyz</i>

Tony,

Read the 4th post.

Whatever next?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe you saying something useful?[;)]

• natureboyz

Tony,

Read the 4th post.

Whatever next?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe you saying something useful?[;)]

You didn't even duck and it still missed you by miles.
  • natureboyz
    Why did you delete your last post MP.
    The one that said.shhhhh?