How to get a Livestrong wristband

Eurostar
Eurostar Posts: 1,806
edited January 2005 in Workshop
Got no bands left right now (23rd of January). Got 1700 on order - not sure when they'll arrive. I'll put them on ebay where I sell them under "Buy It Now" terms at cost price. My ebay name is victorkiam. Use it to search for my listing. Let's try not to clutter up this forum with any more Livestrong stuff. I'm going to ignore Livestrong threads from now on.
<hr>
<h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>

Comments

• PaulSB
    PaulSB Posts: 821
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eurostar</i>

I've ordered 100 bands from LAF and should have them at the end of January. Please email me if you want one, by clicking the envelope icon above.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Admire you're efforts and don't want to disillusion you but the whole e-bay scam thing has come about because the LAF take around 2 months to despatch the bands, Great idea, right sentiment etc. but poorly organised.

<font size="3"><font color="red"> Could I make it quite clear that while I admire the whole Livestrong thing, I am NOT connected with this offer. Would people PLEASE stop e-mailing me as I feel duty bound to reply. Thanks.</font id="red"> [:)]</font id="size3">

<font color="blue">~~~~~</font id="blue">
    <font color="red">Paul</font id="red">
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eurostar</i>

I've ordered 100 bands from LAF and should have them at the end of January. Please email me if you want one, by clicking the envelope icon above.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">would love a band please send details of how i can get 1 mt son would also love to wear one in support and with pride. we lost a loved one to cancer we will never forget[:(][:)]
  • Rob James
    Rob James Posts: 451
    Mandy, read the first post again for details of how to get one from here.

<hr noshade size="1">
    <font size="1"><b>I hope life isn't a big joke... because I don't get it</font id="size1"></b>
    <hr noshade size="1">
    <font size="1"><b>I hope life isn\'t a big joke... because I don\'t get it</font id="size1"></b>
  • Can someone please send me information on how to receive a band because the only other place I can find them are on eBay which I find a total discrace, people selling fake bands to make money for them selves instead of going to the good charity like it should do. my email is shaunj@hotmail.co.uk
  • If any one has got a spare livestrong band left that they want to sell please email avernon1985@hotmail.com thanks. vern.

• andymiller
    andymiller Posts: 2,856
    If you want a LiveStrong band. <b>Read the first post on this page.</b>. Please.
  • Sorry I have sent a email to a member who as got some but I havnt had a reply.
  • bymis
    bymis Posts: 2
    EuroStar can u send me a band please son,
    to check yourself for testi cancer you need to take your ball in your 2 fingers and use the fumb to look for a stonetype lump its quite distinktive if/when u find it. so you'll know

and for anyone else reading this dont worry about going to the docs about anythink u think is cancer the only way.. trust me

Eurostar please email me bymis@hotmail.com

Marty
  • Abbers
    Abbers Posts: 296
    My bands have only just arrived - I ordered them in October!
    I've got 4 spare.
    Email me at paul.abdale@mirror.co.uk if you want one.
  • SjS
    SjS Posts: 10
    Hey does anyone know how I can get hold of a couple of LiveStrong wtristbands?

A close friend of my girlfriend and mine has just been found to have testicular cancer. We want to show our support.

Eurostar, I didnt exactly understand how I could get them from you. Could you possibly send me a couple. I promise to make a donation to the charity of your choice.

Anyone with any ideas, pls email me on : saniljshah@gmail.com

Thanks for any help. SjS.
  • noggincp
    noggincp Posts: 1,881
    see Pearson cycles- buy before Eurostar gets them all!http://www.pearsoncycles.co.uk/index.html?6/ASMbT8PDkAxPJ50LYkI7hDieMyU/XoJWIVZE6d+5mpQP+MpVHDgPTBLO1G63zqE2lW0wt/TL3FP/1yA3exhQ==

or alternatively buy yourself, direct from LAF!
    WWW.LAF.ORG

<font size="1">"Tongue sandwiches? Bleah! Eat what? But it's been in somebody else's mouth"</font id="size1">
    <font>"Tongue sandwiches? Bleah! Eat what? But it\'s been in somebody else\'s mouth"</font>
  • SjS
    Eurostar,

So all you want me to do is send you 4 unused 1st class stamps in an envelope for each band that I want? Will a normal envelope do?

And in how much time will I receive the bands?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

SjS
  • SjS
    Eurostar,

So all you want me to do is send you 4 unused 1st class stamps in an envelope for each band that I want? Will a normal envelope do?

And in how much time will I receive the bands?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

SjS
  • SjS
    Eurostar,

Please email me your address so that I can send you the stamps.

Email me at saniljshah@gmail.com

Tks, SjS.
  • SjS
    Eurostar.......by the way do I have to send you an extra envelope for the band as well????? Or is it just the stamps you need?

SjS.
  • SjS
    Eurostar,

How do I email you? There is no envelope icon.......!!!!

SjS
  • Hey man, I was wondering if I could get 10 of you. I don't mind buying them off you for œ10 I assume you bought them? I wouldn't feel right not giving money for the bands.

Thanks man, I've sent you an email
  • SjS
    Eurostar,

This is not a bloody wind up. I really dunno why my browser does not show the icon. Could you email me???? saniljshah@gmail.com

Frankly speaking, its quite pissing off that the LFA has nothing setup for individuals from other parts of the world.

SjS
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eurostar</i>

I've got 60 adult bands. If you want some, here's what you do:

1) don't put your email address in this forum - you'll get spammed

2) contact me by clicking on the envelope icon above these words. I will email you back with my postal address

3) post me a fairly large envelope with your name and address on it. I will use it to send your band(s). For each wristband you want, put four unused 1st class stamps in the envelope. (I will sell the stamps to cover my costs.)
  • SjS

You have to be logged int to see the envelope. Hope this helps
  • Hi, i was wondering if you could e-mail me with your address as i want 4 wristbands

I've got 30 adult bands and I'm selling them for œ1.12 each. If you want some, here's what you do:

2) contact me by clicking on the envelope icon above these words. I will email you back with my postal address

3) post me a fairly large envelope with your name and address on it. I will use it to send your band(s). FOR EACH WRISTBAND YOU WANT, PUT FOUR UNUSED FIRST CLASS STAMPS IN THE ENVELOPE. I will sell the stamps to cover my costs. Each band costs me œ1.03. I make a 9p profit on each one, all of which goes to Cancer Research where I work as a volunteer
    [/quote]
  • has anyone got a youth band left?

if so private message me or email me on jim_one_bikes@hotmail.com :)

thanks
    james

www.cyclingforums.tk
    Livestrong......

I've got 30 adult bands and I'm selling them for œ1.12 each. If you want some, here's what you do:

3) post me a fairly large envelope with your name and address on it. I will use it to send your band(s). FOR EACH WRISTBAND YOU WANT, PUT FOUR UNUSED FIRST CLASS STAMPS IN THE ENVELOPE. I will sell the stamps to cover my costs. Each band costs me œ1.03. I make a 9p profit on each one, all of which goes to Cancer Research where I work as a volunteer
  • Has anyone got a spare youth wristband please email me if u have
  • EuroStar,
    I was wondering if you still had any wristbands left? I would like to order 4, ao I would send you 16 stamps right?
    I have also sent you an email.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    Thanks
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    SJS - why are you pissed off at the LAF ? It's a charity, not some fashion house.

Anyone can order from their website in the States providing they can use a bank card. Looks to me like they've more than done their bit, but you haven't done yours.

If you have no cards - give cash to a friend or colleague who has and ask them nicely to order for you. It's not rocket science.
  • SjS
    Anyone got any spare Youth Size Bands? Eurostar, I got the Adult Size from you today, thanks a ton, but its just too big for me.[:(]

Im looking for Youth Size bands now. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

SjS.
  • Ive tried to e-mail Eurostar about getting the address off you for the wristbands, but it wont let me e-mail you for one reason or another.

west.country.shrimper@gmail.com. E-mail me there and i'll send you everything you need for them. Cheers :)
  • Eurostar i want to say thank you for the livestrong band. Delivery was fast
    www.livestrong.org
    I like to ride my bicycle !!!
  • Hi all -
    I was disgusted by ebay prices for these and have driven down the price somewhat myself by selling at around œ3 - with all the profit going to Childrens Brain Tumour Research in the UK - so far I've donated œ490 to them and of course $400 to Lance Armstrong Foundation. You can read more at www.wearingyellow.co.uk and order yours there too. I have 1000 arriving over the next couple of weeks so should be able to raise more money for a good cause.
    Thanks for reading.
    /mark