Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB workshop & tech

The Thingy bit?

CKCK Posts: 88
edited June 2007 in MTB workshop & tech
After years of riding and fettling i have again came across a part that i cannot name or find a name for. You will laugh but what is the correct name for the rubber bumpers found on triple clamp forks to stop them from damaging the frame.

More important than that where can i get one as mine has split and fell off?

Please feel free to mock my ignorance but its not as simple as realigning gears or fitting a new fork this is the nitty gritty techy stuff i dont get!!!!!!!


Sign In or Register to comment.