Riding South London

alan84
alan84 Posts: 1
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
I'm looking for some local trails in south london, i'm in the forest hill area and lloking for a spot or maybe i riding club, i'm needing to get out on that bike. Jumpin and freeride preferably?
Anyone got any ideas

Comments

• gamhead
    gamhead Posts: 21
    Hi mate,

There's not a hell of a lot in the area that Im aware of (Im in Honor Oak) but if you get in the car / on the train and head down to The Downs there is plenty of fun to be had...

Check out http://www.diaryofamountainbiker.co.uk/ for some ideas

Let me know if you find anything else!
  • alan84
    alan84 Posts: 1
    Ye i live in honor oak as well, went up one tree hill which was pretty rubbish. I've seen stuff on the web a bit south, like PORC and that but i'm just not too keen on riding myself, i've been scraped out the dirt more than once by my mates.
    ha ha
  • tom_majski
    tom_majski Posts: 432
    come riding with us lot up north london!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Clearly they all were raped by hordes of capitalist, communist, black Jewish liberals with excellent dance moves and gigantic penises.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

myspack