Joke thread VI

Comments

• me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward, saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up."And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story: If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

<center>I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • MichaelJ
    MichaelJ Posts: 1,966
    What is funnier than a dead baby?
    A dead baby in a clown costume.
    What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
    No one cries when you chop up the baby.
    What is the difference between a dead baby and a water melon?
    One's fun to hit with a sledge hammer, the other one's a water melon.
    What is the difference between a baby and a dart-board?
    Dart-boards don't bleed.
    What is the difference between a baby and a mars bar?
    About 500 calories.
    Why did the family take the dead baby along on the cookout?
    So they could light it and toast their marshmallows.
    Why was the dead baby kept in the kitchen drawer?
    The family used it to crack nuts.
    Why do people keep dead babies in the rec. room?
    They cut off one leg and use it as a ping pong paddle.
    Why do you put babies into blenders feet first?
    So you can see the expression on their faces.
    Why do they boil water when a baby is being born?
    So that if its born dead they can make soup.
    Why did the baby cross the road?
    It was stapled to the chicken.
    How many babies does it take to make a bottle of baby oil?
    It depends on how hard you squeeze them.
    How many babies fit in a blender?
    Depends on how powerful the blender is.
    How do you know when a baby is dead?
    It doesn't cry if you nail its feet to the ceiling.
    How do you find the live baby in a pile of dead ones?
    Jab 'em all with a pitchfork.
    How do you save a drowning baby?
    Harpoon it.
    How do you turn a baby into a dog?
    Pour gas over it and light a match. Woof.
    How do you turn a baby into a cat?
    Freeze it solid, then run it through a bandsaw. Meeow.
    How do you get 100 babies into a bucket?
    With a blender.
    How do you get them out again?
    With Doritos.
    How do you make a dead baby float?
    Take your foot off its head.
    or:
    A glass of soda water and 2 scoops of baby.
    What do you call two abortions in a bucket?
    Blood brothers.
    What is red and is creeping up your leg?
    An abortion with homesickness.
    What is a foot long and can make a woman scream?
    Stillbirth.
    What is a foot long, blue, and makes women scream in the morning?
    Crib death.
    What do you call a dead baby pinned to your wall?
    Art.
    What is red, bubbly, and scratches at the window before exploding?
    A baby in a microwave.
    What is blue and yellow and sits at the bottom of the pool?
    Baby with slashed floaties.
    What is red and yellow and floats at the top of the pool?
    Floaties with a slashed baby.
    What is red and hangs around trees?
    A baby hit by a snow blower.
    What is green and hangs around trees?
    Same baby 3 weeks later.
    What is pink and red and silver and crawls into walls?
    A baby with forks in its eyes.
    What is pink and goes black with a "hiss."?
    A baby thrown into a furnace.
    What is brown and gurgles?
    A baby in a casserole.
    What is purple, covered in pus, and squeals?
    A peeled baby in a bag of salt.
    What is black and goes up and down?
    A baby in a toaster.
    What is red and hangs out of the back of a train?
    A miscarriage.
    What is red and goes round and round?
    A baby in a garbage disposal.
    What is red and swings back and forth?
    A baby on a meat hook.
    What is red, screams, and goes around in circles?
    A baby nailed to the floor.
    What is red and sits in the corner?
    A baby with razor blades.
    What is blue and sits in the corner?
    A baby in a baggie.
    What is black and sits in a corner?
    A baby with it's finger in a power socket.
    What is green and sits in the corner?
    Same baby two weeks later.
    What is black and charred?
    A baby chewing on an extension cord.
    What is black and white, runs around the room, and smokes?
    A baby with his hair on fire.
    What is blue and flies around the room at high speeds?
    A baby with a punctured lung.
    What is cold, blue and doesn't move?
    A baby in your freezer.
    What is pink, flies and squeals?
    A baby fired from a catapult.
    What do you call the baby when it lands?
    Free pizza.
    What is red and has more brains than the baby you just shot?
    The wall behind it.
    What is white and glows pink?
    A dead baby with an electrode up its ass.
    What is more fun than nailing a baby to a wall?
    Ripping it off again.
    What is more fun than throwing a baby off the cliff?
    Catching it with a pitchfork.
    What is more fun than swinging babies around on a clothesline?
    Stopping them with a shovel.
    What is more fun than shoveling dead babies off your porch?
    Doing it with a snow blower.
    What sits in the kitchen and keeps getting smaller and smaller?
    A baby combing it's hair with a potato peeler.
    What bounces up and down at 100mph?
    A baby tied to the back of a truck.
    What goes plop, plop, fizz, fizz?
    Twins in an acid bath.
    What is red and pink and can't turn round in a corridor?
    A baby with a javelin through its throat.
    What is little and can't fit through a door?
    A baby with a spear in its head.
    What is the definition of fun?
    Playing fetch with a pitbull and a baby.
    What has 4 legs and one arm?
    A doberman on a children's playground.
    What has 10 arms and blood all over it?
    A pitbull in front of a pile of dead babies.
    What is red and pink and hanging out of your dog's mouth?
    Your baby's leg.
    What present do you get for a dead baby?
    A dead puppy.
    What is grosser than ten dead babies nailed to a tree?
    One dead baby nailed to ten trees.
    What is worse than a dead baby in a trash can?
    100 dead babies in a trash can.
    What is worse than that?
    There's a live one at the bottom.
    What is worse than that?
    It eats its way out.
    What is worse than that?
    It comes back for seconds.
    Know what's gross?
    Running over a baby with a truck.
    Know whats worse?
    Skidding on it.
    Worse than that?
    Peeling it off the tires.
    What is the worst part about killing a baby?
    Getting blood on your clown suit.

<center>[<s>-<font color="red">plug i</font id="red"><font color="orange">n baby</font id="orange">-</s>]</center>
  • HCUK
    HCUK Posts: 125
    Why is Snoop Dogg such a good sculptor?

Cause he knows how to chizzle
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    A husband walks into Victoria's Secret Boutique to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price, the more sheer, the higher the price.

Naturally, he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home.

He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs, the wife thinks, "I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself."

So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, "Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!"

He never heard the shot.

Funeral on Thursday at Noon.

Closed coffin.

<center>When God created mountains he meant them for climbing.Not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</center>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old woman was able to give birth to a baby.

When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.

"May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the mother. I'll make coffee and we can talk for a while first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?" "No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?" "No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when can we see the baby?"

"When he cries." she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES?". "Why do we have to wait until he cries?"

"Because I forgot where I put him.

<center>When God created mountains he meant them for climbing.Not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</center>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    two guys in a bar, one guy says i must get my daughter married, then his mate replies, you have no chance. god shes ugly
    the girls father says yeah, but she will do anyhting you ask. he says look i will give you a million pounds to marry her, his mate says no way, shes to ugly. ok then i will give you five million and she will do what ever you ask.

his mate says ok, and they get married.

he sits there there licks his lips "she says beer and brings him a beer"
    he rubs his tummy "she says dinner and brings him his dinner"

the father calls round to see how there doing. his mate says shes great. while holding a picture on the wall, she says hammer, he says to the father look, what ever i need she does and gets.

she brings the hammer and he says look how good she is. he puts the nail in the wall for the picture, hits it with the hammer but misses and hits his thumb

OUCH FU<s></s>CK!!! SHE SAYS PAPER BAG

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    The body builder takes off his shirt and the blonde says, "What a great chest you have." He tells her, "That's 100 lbs of dynamite, baby."

He takes off his pants and the blonde says, "What massive calves you have. "The body builder tells her, "That's 100 lbs of dynamite, baby."

He then removes his underwear and the blonde goes running out of the apartment screaming in fear.

The body builder puts his clothes back on and chases after her. He catches up to her and asks why she ran out of the apartment like that.

The blonde replies, "I was afraid to be around all that dynamite after I saw how short the fuse was.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    While in China, a man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time. A week after arriving back home in the States, he awakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.
    Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, "I've got bad news for you, you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it."

The man looks a little perplexed and says, "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc."

The doctor answers, "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis."

The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion."

The doctor replies, "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want but surgery is your only choice."

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, "Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vely rare disease."

The guy says to the doctor, "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs, "Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money that way. No need to opelate!"

"Thank God!" the man replies.

"Yes," says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Faw off by itself!"

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Two Nuns are travelling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvannia, and are stopped at a traffic light.

suddenly, Dracula jumps onto the bonnet of the car and hisses through the window.

"Quick, quick!!" shouts the first Nun, "What shall I do?"

"Turn the windscreen wipers on, that will get rid of the abomination", says the second.

So she switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and hisses again at the Nuns.

"Quick, quick!!" shouts the first Nun, "What shall I do?"

"Switch on the windscreen washers, for I filled them up with Holy Water in the Vatican", says the second.

Dracula steams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and hisses again at the Nuns.

"Quick, quick!!", shouts the first NUn, "What shall I do?"

"Show him your cross", says the second.

So, she winds the window down and shouts:

"<b>GET OFF MY FU<s></s>CKING CAR!!</b>"

[:D]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">I</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Ride</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Up</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Hills</font id="blue">
    <font color="red">Don't Click This!</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • Unlikeable
    Unlikeable Posts: 2,348
    Knock knock

<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font color="black">LOLington</font id="black"></center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Matt Gray</i>

What the fuc<b></b><b></b>k is going on in richpeopleville? Did Jeeves leave the hose pipe on?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oli woods</i>
    Arggggg unlikeable your such a fu cking nerd i just want to grab your head and scream 'shut up shut up'.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font color="black">LOLington</font id="black"></center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Matt Gray</i>
    What the fuc<b></b><b></b>k is going on in richpeopleville? Did Jeeves leave the hose pipe on?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oli woods</i>
    Arggggg unlikeable your such a fu cking nerd i just want to grab your head and scream \'shut up shut up\'.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I\'ve donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
  • sk83k
    sk83k Posts: 222
    A nun is in the bath when she hears a knock at the door

Who is it she says

"It's the blind man" he replied

"Ok i suppose you can come in then"

The blind man walks in and says "Nice tits, now where do you want this blind?"
  • sk83k
    sk83k Posts: 222
    An old couple who have just have met on a blind date are having a great time. Things are going well so the man suggests renting a room at a hotel.

They get in the room and the woman starts undressing from the top down. She gets half way down when she clutches here chest and starts to wheeze

"What is it?" the man asks

"Ive got acute angina"

"Thank god for that because your tits are bloody horrible"
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Unlikeable</i>

Knock knock

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

whos there?

-the boy with the banjo-
  • Unlikeable
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by banjoboi</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Unlikeable</i>

Knock knock

whos there?

-the boy with the banjo-
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Doctor.

<hr noshade size="1">

Arggggg unlikeable your such a fu cking nerd i just want to grab your head and scream 'shut up shut up'.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Arggggg unlikeable your such a fu cking nerd i just want to grab your head and scream \'shut up shut up\'.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I\'ve donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
  • ahh i can see where this is leading...

fine, doctor who?

-the boy with the banjo-
  • Unlikeable
    How did you know it was me?![:O]

<hr noshade size="1">

<hr noshade size="1">
  • me_groovy
    A guy goes into an adult toy shop and asks for an inflatable doll.

The clerk asks "Male or female?"

The customer replies "Female."

The clerk asks "Black or white?"

The customer replies "White."

The clerk asks "Christian or Muslim?"

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?" the customer inquires.

The clerk replies "The Muslim one blows itself up."

<center>I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • A termite walks into a bar and says 'is the Bar-tender here?'

<hr noshade size="1"><i>Originally Posted by Whyamihere</i>
    <center>Dude, put yours on your wall, don't upgrade it
    Before you kill the sexy bike.It is art.</center>
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • worz
    worz Posts: 17
    why is it easy to get lost in the jungle?

coz the junglist massive!
    With-out stress, my life would be empty.
  • Lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grand-motherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper-pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've know Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet voice said, "Neither of you two better ask her if she knows me."

<font size="1"><font color="teal"><center>I'd give my right hand to be ambi-dextrous.</center></font id="teal"><font color="blue"><center> As you go through life, always remeber that you are unique; just like everybody else</center></font id="blue"></font id="size1"><font size="1"><center><font color="navy">Never be aftraid to try something new. Remeber that a lone amateur built the ark. A large group of professionals built the titanic.</font id="navy"></font id="size1"></center>
    I'd give my right hand to be ambi-dextrous
  • Customer: "How much is a large order of Fibonaccos?"
    Cashier: "It's the price of a small order plus the price of a medium order."

-the boy with the banjo-
  • <u>PRODUCT RECALL</u>

All steve Irwin suncream is to be removed from the shelves.

Its claim to protect from harmfull rays is found to be false!

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • How do you get a fat girl into bed...

Piece of cake..

Knowledge is experience....
    Everything else is just information.
    Knowledge is experience....
    Everything else is just information.
  • worz
    A guy is at a tractor show admiring all the machinery, he see's a lovely, shiny, brand new john deere with all the latest gadgets. unable to contain his excitement, he jumps aboard the green beast and starts to fiddle. Before long, he's got lights flashing, horns beeping and buckets swinging wildly. A steward from the show rushes over, grabs the guy round the throat and throws him to the floor. He then kicks the guy a few times, calls him a sad case and gets security to eject him from the show. The guy wanders for a while then decides to drown his sorrows, before he can get into the pub, a barman stops him, "sorry mate, but this pub is full of smoke, you can't come in", "just let me in for one minute and i can sort it for you" says the guy. He sticks his head into the smoke filled pub and inhales for as long as he can, he then turns back outside and exhales, the pub is smoke free and the doorman is amazed. "how did you manage that?" he asked, "thats easy" came the reply, "i'm an ex tractor fan!"
  • god1406
    god1406 Posts: 554
    what part of a vegetable can't you eat?

the wheelchair!!

[V] sorry.....

<u><i><b><font color="blue">People</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">who</font id="violet"> <font color="blue">think</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">they</font id="violet"> <font color="blue">know</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">everything</font id="violet"> <font color="blue">are</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">annoying</font id="violet"> <font color="blue">to</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">those</font id="violet"> <font color="blue">of</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">us</font id="violet"> <font color="blue">who</font id="blue"> <font color="violet">do</font id="violet"></b></i></u>
  • worz
    My music teacher asked me if i could play violin by ear, i said "no, but i like to fiddle with my winkie!!"

*You're not paranoid, they really are watching you!!!*
  • worz
    Paddy fell down a hole and Murphy said "is it dark down there?", "i dunno" came the reply, "i can't see anything"
    "have you broken anything?", "no, theres nothing down here to break"

You're not paranoid, they really are watching you!!!
  • worz
    My english teacher told the class, "there is no two worded sentence that contains a positive and a negative", i stood up and said "Yeah,Right!"
  • me_groovy
    The horses in the race are:

1. Passionate Lady
    6. Clean Sheets
    2. Bare Belly
    7. Thighs
    3. Silk Panties ---
    8. Big Johnson
    4. Conscience----
    9. Heavy Bosum
    5. Jockey Shorts--
    10. Merry Cherry

At The Post: They're off!

Conscience is left behind at the post...Jockey Shorts and Silk Panties are off in a hurry. Heavy Bosoms being pressured. Passionate Lady is caught between Thighs and Big Johnson in a very tight spot. At the halfwaymark......Its Bare Belly on top...Thighs opens up and Big Johnson presses in. Heavy bosom is being pressed hard against Clean Sheets. Passionate Lady and Thighs are working hard on Bare Belly....Bare Belly is under terrific pressure from Big Johnson. At the stretch: Merry Cherry cracks under the strain..Big Johnson is making a final drive with Passionate Lady coming. At the finish: Its Big Johnson giving everything hes got and Passionate Lady takes everything Big Johnson has to offer. It looks like a dead heat, but Big Johnson squirts through and wins by a head. Heavy Bosom weakens and Thighs pull-up.. Clean Sheets never had a chance.

• a man gets a call saying that his wife was in labor, he rushes to the hospital. he gets there and finds out that his baby was already born. he goes to the area where you view the babies and tells the nurse that he was Mr. Smith and he wanted to see his baby. she goes in and picks up his baby and drops it! he yells WHAT ARE YOU DOING! nurse says its ok, it's ok...., picks up the baby and starts walking again. she drops the baby and kicks it across the room! at this point, the man starts pounding on the glass...nurse picks up the baby again and says it's ok, it's ok.... she starts walking again and throws the old mans stamp collectioning baby against the wall!!! the man breaks the glass and runs into the room. he looks at the nurse and screams, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?
    the nurse just looks at him and says, April fool's, your baby was a still born...

--
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>Part of the Left Handed Community</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
    --
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DahnHilla</i>

If a penguin arrived on your door in a box that said 'Dell computers' would you put the penguin on your desk and shove various leads in it and put a moniter on it's head?
    "War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." George Orwell - 1984