1272829303133»

Comments

• my dad told me that 1 night and that was my reaction as well :P
  • An old one...

Why did the duck cross the road...

.....chicken was on holiday!

cgan430l.jpg
  • Newsflash:
    Liverpool airport was closed for 4 hours earlier today due to a suspicious vehicle parked outside. It was taxed, insured and still had the wheels and the radio.
  • Knock knock

Who's there?

Death

Death wh......
  • I wouldn't say my mother in law is tight, but when she takes a coin out of her pocket the queen blinks at the light.

Whats the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
    Outlaws are wanted.

I wouldn't say my mother in law is fat but the tide can't come in til she leaves the beach.

My mother in law has a fantastic new job. She's chief test pilot in the broom factory.

A man is in court for attempting to murder his mother in law, but the judge lets him off with a slap on the wrist. After the trial a barrister questions the judges decision. The judge replies "I've always believed in giving a man a second chance".

1st man: My mother in law blows smoke rings when she talks to me
    2nd man: It's normal for people to blow smoke rings when they're having a cigarette
    1st man: Thats the problem, she doesn't smoke.

As a goodwill gesture I've bought my mother in law a house.................in iraq.
  • izthewiz
    izthewiz Posts: 154
    How come women wear low cut tops and then complain about men looking at their breasts? If they weren't meant to be ogled, God wouldn't have put them on the front.
    The only bad view from the saddle is of the point of impact rising rapidly to meet you.
  • did you hear the one about the skunk?!?!?!?!??

dont worry, it stinks anyway!!!
    Tree's are not soft. FACT