further unsummery weather

ride or stroll, cafe, wfh, do stuff, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,698

Moaning,

Cool n damp down below, blue and white above

Last day of WAFH today coffee machines, cafes will be on until tonight then beer I hope

the Internet's very sluggish here
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Tired - out for dinner in town last night then up early again to head into town. Got the joys of a 3 hour meeting this morning, they'd better be laying on coffee and sarnis otherwise there'll be trouble.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Morning Terrapins

Chuckin' it daan innit.
    Away today for actual real meeting.

More rain at the Giro. Thor is definitely not happy with that Remco bloke. He bounced twice. Lightening would surely be more effective.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686
    Nae chuckin' it doon roon these pairts... 50% chance forecast of thunderstorm incoming soon but then sunny over lunchtime. Time for the first shorts-on ride of the year? To be followed by another shift of garden fettling.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Dropped car at stealers and had a gentle ride back, work snizzle, ride to pick up car.

Try and fit all of the mandatory kit into my bag for this weekends race

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    To say I'm miffed is an understatement. NHS waiting list coordinators have basically said "wait your turn like everyone else" as apparently my injury isn't urgent.

Great news... Going to go down the PALS route now as I've exhausted everything else barr selling a kidney.

So I get to hobble about all summer, no decent riding and definitely no running (small silver lining). Skiing is also looking off the cards next season.

Back to the day at hand, work, gym, early night again.

Grrrrrr.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    The forecasted thunder storms haven’t bothered to turn up yet, they will probably arrive and blow the power just as tea is cooking. Today was a trip to the dentist and a bill of £100 for getting the delights my teeth sprayed with some awful liquid.
    Did I want to come back tomorrow to have my dead tooth removed. No thanks I will wait a while till the pain of the bill has subsided.
    Managed a session on the board despite feeling kn@ckered. I wonder if the missus’s no drinking regime will be still on given it’s her Friday.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,319
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice trying to make sure stuff was done before leaving for my day off tomorrow. Obviously didn't quite manage, but the important stuff is done and I've left the beautiful assistant with plenty to keep her as occupied as she wants to be. Out for what will be a muddy wobble with friends tomorrow, our regular well lubricated jaunt along the Wey.
    That's no good HD, hope you get something sorted earlier than expected.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Wfh today after a couple of days in the office. Fed up with the showers. Not sure if I just keep missing the nice weather here, but it's been a wet and cold spring.

Mrs B³ off down there with some of her chums, so I'm holding the fort here until Sunday evening.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497

Wfh today after a couple of days in the office. Fed up with the showers. Not sure if I just keep missing the nice weather here, but it's been a wet and cold spring.

Mrs B³ off down there with some of her chums, so I'm holding the fort here until Sunday evening.

Party at Casa B3 this weekend then? :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Stevo_666 said:

Au contraire. I'm still here so the boy doesn't do just that! Oh, and also because mini has to be at school tomorrow.

Unless I'm suitably bribed by the boy.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869

Stevo_666 said:

Au contraire. I'm still here so the boy doesn't do just that! Oh, and also because mini has to be at school tomorrow.

Unless he is having his own party?????
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

That has potential. Pervy potential.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,319
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

I'll probably have to pass that way over the weekend, I'll check all looks well and will shout an appropriate greeting if I see the B³