Buying advise

I am looking for my first high end bike. I have found two that I think suit my wallet. But I'm not sure which one to go for and here I could really use your help. I sit well on both bikes.

The bikes:
Orbea Ocra M31eTeam, Etap Sram Rival, Fulcrum DB 600
Cube Agree C:62 Race, Di2, Fulcrum Racing DB 44

In terms of price, the CUBE is approx. 200-300$ higher.

Comments

• I am looking for my first high end bike. I have found two that I think suit my wallet. But I'm not sure which one to go for and here I could really use your help. I sit well on both bikes.

The bikes:
    Orbea Ocra M31eTeam, Etap Sram Rival, Fulcrum DB 600
    Cube Agree C:62 Race, Di2, Fulcrum Racing DB 44

In terms of price, the CUBE is approx. 200-300$ higher.

It's very difficult to provide detailed advice without knowing a lot more about you, your experience, your riding goals and style etc.

But my simple answer - the Orbea because it looks the nicest. Both bikes will be of similar quality and performance and will provide ample amounts of enjoyment. Both brands are reputable and you are unlikely to have any issues. As long as the fit on each bike suits you well then choose the one you like the look of most, otherwise choose the one that fits you best.

Bikeauthority.cc
    IG - bikeauthority.cc
  • I ride primarily for exercise and social rides.

I have always ridden with shimano and therefore I probably have doubts about the Sram rival stage.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    why? SRAM is mega.

Just try it before you buy and see.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Hey,
    It all just depends on you which bike is best suitable for you. But if we compare Orbea Ocra M31eTeam and Cube Agree C:62 Race both bikes have similar specifications but Cube has a lesser price than Orbea.
    Both bike's Specs:
    Comes with Carbon Frame
    700cc aluminum wheels
    Hydraulic Disc Brakes
    Ultegra Groupset
    and 2*11 Drivetrain
    In my opinion, you should go with Cube Agree C:62, because this bike offers a better option at a low cost than Orbea.