tuesday for the first time this year

13»

Comments

• tetley10
    tetley10 Posts: 693
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

it hasn't even got any wild animals in it.

the only growler you're going to get in there is on your secret scrolling tab on your computer.

I didn't take a pic then the wife brought me a cup of tea.
    earl grey or standard Tetleys?
    Nowt wrong with standard Tetleys.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    seanoconn said:

I've just posted a comment... another thread, and for the first time it said something like when your post is approved it will be posted…

What?

WTF

I’ve had that a few times. Not sure what the parameters are. Posting about Carol Voderman’s bottom in pro race seems to set it off.
    Try it in Cake Stop and see what happens.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

I speak the truth and so does MF.

FACT

When listening to a tax bloke, grin and nod your head. It keeps them happy and makes them feel important.
    occasionally give them a thumbs up with both hands to make them feel "gangsta" and like some underground tax advisor for the Crips or Bloods.
    Don't be daft - the Masonic handshake will do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    'Inner V68'. If it does catch on, it will be quite a niche expression only explicable to a handful of people.

Bonking is a good cure for stress and headaches.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

I speak the truth and so does MF.

FACT

When listening to a tax bloke, grin and nod your head. It keeps them happy and makes them feel important.
    occasionally give them a thumbs up with both hands to make them feel "gangsta" and like some underground tax advisor for the Crips or Bloods.
    Don't be daft - the Masonic handshake will do.
    A masonic Crip.

Now you're talking
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.