Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

No its not.

its got a door.

how manyfucking caves do you know that have got doors?

Never seen The Flintstones ?

that's not a cave though is it? its a house
    look, its self standing with a garage, inside lavatory and running water.

its like a Scottish castle of the future.

Caves are generally in something, like a cliff.
    It's a house shaped cave. He was a caveman so what did he live in...?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • No, they were a modern stone age family.

Caotain Caveman was a caveman.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686

orraloon said:

Thanks for the insight V68 😳, gives me something else to worry about... 🤔 Good though you are a survivor.

Sorry, about that. I should have worded that better. I think it's highly unlikely, the rheumatologist and the oncologist both insisted there was no way the two were linked. After a load of chemo my knees stopped swelling up and the rheumatologist said maybe there was something in it after all. Thankfully the swelling hasn't come back since, but my knees are a bit susceptible to pain. Probably as a result of swelling up like balloons so often.
    😊 No worries.

I don't get swelling. Just this stiffness and joint painfulness. Apparently I can take the anti-inflammatory ibuprofen daily if I want to without addiction concerns.

'tain't muscular. Example, really pushed it hard yesterday for the last hour when the barsteward rain came on early, got back (wet), muscles fine, knees fine.

Maybe it is me just getting old and decrepit. Is the future feet up and day time telly? Xxxx that.
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2022

No, they were a modern stone age family.

Get over to Cake Stop, you'd do well in some of the arguments there :smile: Anyhow, Wiki says you're wrong - so there.
    Fred Flintstone is the main character of the animated sitcom The Flintstones, which aired during prime-time on ABC during the original series' run from 1960 to 1966. Fred is the husband of Wilma Flintstone and father of Pebbles Flintstone and together the family live in their homely cave in the town of Bedrock.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318

What about these two?

• Stevo_666

What about these two?

Never knew Pinno had a soft top?
  • veronese68
    orraloon said:

orraloon said:

Thanks for the insight V68 😳, gives me something else to worry about... 🤔 Good though you are a survivor.

Sorry, about that. I should have worded that better. I think it's highly unlikely, the rheumatologist and the oncologist both insisted there was no way the two were linked. After a load of chemo my knees stopped swelling up and the rheumatologist said maybe there was something in it after all. Thankfully the swelling hasn't come back since, but my knees are a bit susceptible to pain. Probably as a result of swelling up like balloons so often.
    😊 No worries.

I don't get swelling. Just this stiffness and joint painfulness. Apparently I can take the anti-inflammatory ibuprofen daily if I want to without addiction concerns.

'tain't muscular. Example, really pushed it hard yesterday for the last hour when the barsteward rain came on early, got back (wet), muscles fine, knees fine.

Maybe it is me just getting old and decrepit. Is the future feet up and day time telly? Xxxx that.
    Nothing like mine was then. I was regularly having a few hundred mls of fluid drained out of my knees. I couldn't wear straight legged trousers as my knees were too big. I couldn't bend my knees very far as it felt like someone had put their fist behind it stopping it from flexing. Pretty painful as well. Very glad I don't have that any more, just general age and decrepitude.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

and didn't he live in someone's cellar?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

Get over to Cake Stop, you'd do well in some of the arguments there :smile: Anyhow, Wiki says you're wrong - so there.
    Fred Flintstone is the main character of the animated sitcom The Flintstones, which aired during prime-time on ABC during the original series' run from 1960 to 1966. Fred is the husband of Wilma Flintstone and father of Pebbles Flintstone and together the family live in their homely cave in the town of Bedrock.
    and you believe everything you read on the internet?

well, thats your first problem then ....
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
  • MattFalle
    I speak the truth and so does MF.

FACT
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686
    Oooh. Bring it on. The MFs vs S666. 🤓

No popcorn here, do have crisps and nuts though. Barman!
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

FACT

Well you did tell me not to believe everything I read on the Internet. So... ;)
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

FACT

And you believed him 😳
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

FACT

And you believed him 😳
    Catch-22 for the MFs :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Stevo_666 said:

What about these two?

Never knew Pinno had a soft top?
    I don't but I do have a 944 with removable sunroof.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

FACT

When listening to a tax bloke, grin and nod your head. It keeps them happy and makes them feel important.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
    PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
    PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS
    Oi, no rants allowed - you know the rules...
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

FACT

When listening to a tax bloke, grin and nod your head. It keeps them happy and makes them feel important.
    Now now, thought you'd be chuffed that I was comparing you to a character with hair :smile:
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

FACT

Now now, thought you'd be chuffed that I was comparing you to a character with hair :smile:
    Totally insulted.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
    PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS
    Look get your handbag out and swing it and stop being such 'how's your father' square pants.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
    PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS
    Look get your handbag out and swing it and stop being such 'how's your father' square pants.
    Sounds like Seano hasn't been getting his oats this evening.

• I've just posted a comment... another thread, and for the first time it said something like when your post is approved it will be posted…

What?

WTF
  • pinno

I've just posted a comment... another thread, and for the first time it said something like when your post is approved it will be posted…

What?

WTF

'Loon gets that all the time. It's because you are dodgy.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

FACT

And you believed him 😳
    Catch-22 for the MFs :)
    its almost like Yossarian was back here.....

• MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

FACT

occasionally give them a thumbs up with both hands to make them feel "gangsta" and like some underground tax advisor for the Crips or Bloods.
  • seanoconn

I've just posted a comment... another thread, and for the first time it said something like when your post is approved it will be posted…

What?

WTF

I’ve had that a few times. Not sure what the parameters are. Posting about Carol Voderman’s bottom in pro race seems to set it off.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
    PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS
    Sorry, I was channelling my inner V68. Hope you weren’t too offended 😉

Bonking season is over while wifey stresses about new job.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Like the stuff you post?
    PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS
    Sorry, I was channelling my inner V68. Hope you weren’t too offended 😉

Bonking season is over while wifey stresses about new job.
    I knew it - just call me Nostrodamus :smile: