Stevo_666 Posts: 58,507
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Did you reserve a table Stevo?

Nope. Min of 6 needed to reserve.
    Invite the MFs?
    He'd be unbearable after Sunday night.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Do you need proof to reserve a table for 6?
    I get it, you're getting old and you can't stand for long...I'll give them a call and see - email said replies within 48 hours which is bleedin useless.
    nail on head
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Invite the MFs?
    He'd be unbearable after Sunday night. Far too handsome, witty, erudite and now, to add to all that, a really really smugtwat
    ftfy
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    tbh, if i wasn't stuck here, i'd be up for it - change of scenery and all that.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

All you would need is an invite :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited July 2021
    Roll call time: this is who I think is coming along:-
    Stevo
    Veronese
    Seano
    Hoppy
    Ben
    Wax effigy of MF to stick pins in

Any other takers?
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

All you would need is an invite :p
    who says I'm not there already, eh?
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo
    Veronese
    Seano
    Hoppy
    Ben

Any other takers?

well that's your 6 for the table sorted.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo
    Veronese
    Seano
    Hoppy
    Ben

Any other takers?

well that's your 6 for the table sorted.
    Be sure to wear your rock n roll gear.

• MattFalle
    looks grand to be sure to be sure
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    So, how do I stop a train on a bridge for a couple of minutes. I need just long enough to lassoo a large unit from Coventry. Should learn how to lassoo first...
    I've got contact numbers of people who end in O if there is any confusion. Ben, do you think you'll make it? We are almost North of the river. SG could join but it's probably past his bedtime judging by the time he rises.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I probably won’t make it, to be honest. Miss6899 is WFW today so I might pick her up and we do something in the North.

Sorry gents.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,551

So, how do I stop a train on a bridge for a couple of minutes. I need just long enough to lassoo a large unit from Coventry. Should learn how to lassoo first...
    I've got contact numbers of people who end in O if there is any confusion. Ben, do you think you'll make it? We are almost North of the river. SG could join but it's probably past his bedtime judging by the time he rises.

already had plans :)

early rising is due to not sleeping many hours, unlike mrs s who emulates the cats and is happy snoozing the day away
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    sungod said:

early rising is due to not sleeping many hours, unlike mrs s who emulates the cats and is happy snoozing the day away
    Sleep is for the dead anyway

5:22 average for the last 7 days

Current wife’s is closer to 8hrs
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    tlw1 said:

sungod said:

Sleep is for the dead anyway

5:22 average for the last 7 days

Current wife’s is closer to 8hrs
    Been up since 3am myself this morning with a crying baby. Got bronchialitis.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    My suggestion is we buy rounds for our missing brethren and drink the leftovers 👍

• veronese68
    seanoconn said:

My suggestion is we buy rounds for our missing brethren and drink the leftovers 👍

Sounds like a plan, although it might be best if we don't try and drink TLW's portion.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

absent friends.......

........ or are we actually absent? or are we at the table across the bar putting drinks on your bill?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

absent friends.......

........ or are we actually absent? or are we at the table across the bar putting drinks on your bill?
    Or at your house………
  • MattFalle
    I have had the peasants on DEF COM 5 guarding our land ever since news of these drinks broke....
  • Stevo_666

Just dangle some posh food out the train window as you pass and he'll follow.
  • veronese68
    I'll be there closer to 6:45, assuming I get to the station by 5:45
  • Stevo_666
    OK. My last meeting finishes 5:30 so will pack up and get there for maybe just after 6:30 and scope the seat situation.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

OK. My last meeting finishes 5:30 so will pack up and get there for maybe just after 6:30 and scope the seat situation.

Top priority. Grumpy standing seano is not good company.
  • seanoconn

You were working from home. You will get to the station by 5:45.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Just dangle some posh food out the train window as you pass and he'll follow.
    Something smelly and Italian.

MF perhaps 🤔
  • veronese68
    seanoconn said:

You were working from home. You will get to the station by 5:45.
    This is true, but I wouldn't make it for the 17.34. Everything ready for tomorrow so nothing needs to be done tonight or tomorrow other than change into the clotheses that are ready to go. Hopefully the EPO won't be funny and replace my shorts with a tutu. Can't leave early as I judge others by my standards, but as soon as the clock hits 5.30 I'm gone.
  • Stevo_666
    Packing up shortly...
  • veronese68
    On the train, first time in over a year 😳
    I am like a tourist.
    Will be waving sliced meats out the window shortly, but I suspect it's a forlorn hope.
  • seanoconn

Bottom bracket London chapter annual AGM in session