Reilly built Omega Spirit bike. Campag 11v Athena, Zonda. *REDUCED*

derekchive
derekchive Posts: 8
edited July 2021 in Second hand road bikes
I purchased this frame direct from Mark Reilly via the famed auction site after the demise of Omega Cycleworks.

It was originally built with Record along with the Enigma Electron forks, saddle, and Omega carbon topped headset. I was then dragged by a couple of Derbyshire animals around the Dragon ride route, and decided it was a tad too small for me. It was then stripped and the frameset was mothballed until last week when I decided to rebuild it and sell it.

Frame dimensions are :smile:

Seattube 51.5cm centre to top.
Toptube 53cm actual 55cm horizontal.
Integrated headtube 14.8cm
Fork steerer tube is 240mm - plenty of room to dial in your position.

Paint by Colourtech I believe - no transfers, all paint.

DSCF4948

DSCF4950

DSCF4965

Full Campag Athena 11 speed group 50/34 172.5mm with the exception of a Record chain with quicklink, Veloce calipers and an Ultegra 11/28 cassette. All working perfectly.

Campag Zonda wheelset in perfect condition with Conti 4 season tyres (front a little worn).

Deda Zero 100mm stem and 27.2mm seatpost. Bars are Felt Ultralight compact 42cm - these are a nice shape, not unlike Deda RHM.

The bike is in an excellent condition, hopefully reflected in the pics, which can be found here :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148670075@N07/albums/72157719340382289

Price is £1275 £1000 which considering an Enigma built Spirit caliper frameset is in excess of £2k, ain't too bad.

I'm willing to travel up to 50miles from Cardiff to meet a buyer.

Payment via transfer or (gasp) cash. I do not entertain the mighty paypal.