Water bottle hitting my frame!

2»

Comments

• shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    MattFalle said:

5.30 or so. It started cold then was suddenly oppressively hot

excuses excuses.

sounds like badmin to me, pure and simple.
    Definitely an admin vortex but was hoping for a spot of luck coming across a church.
  • mikecassie
    mikecassie Posts: 39
    A tip I got for not buying water or of the shops are closed. If you are going through any town, village on longer rides, look out for a graveyard. Most graveyards have a water tap to allow people to water flowers.
    Or a bottle with a carbon filter to filter water so you can get water from a stream river. Then your bottle can be smaller.
  • A tip I got for not buying water or of the shops are closed. If you are going through any town, village on longer rides, look out for a graveyard. Most graveyards have a water tap to allow people to water flowers.
    Or a bottle with a carbon filter to filter water so you can get water from a stream river. Then your bottle can be smaller.

A friend told me that. It's a good tip for sure, though I've yet to spot a tap at any church/graveyard I've passed.

• shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195

A tip I got for not buying water or of the shops are closed. If you are going through any town, village on longer rides, look out for a graveyard. Most graveyards have a water tap to allow people to water flowers.

4 posts ago I just said the church I passed didn't have a tap, just a water butt
  • nibnob21
    nibnob21 Posts: 207
    Run tubeless and fill the tyres with water.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

PP above said steri tabs so no need for charcoal filters or water filters.

you be MAMOAMH my friend.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Contact your local CTC group they will know every place you can get free water in a 100 mile radius.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Or take some water diviners so you can find your own water at any time.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,699
    We need to copy this...

tap-map

Great idea!