Deporvillage

Anyone used the above? I am looking for a pair of Sidi 5 mega which they have stock.TIA

Comments

• webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    I ordered a pair of Sidi replacement buckles from them last week. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow, postage cost more than the buckles.
    I will post if and when they arrive.
  • drexel1975
    drexel1975 Posts: 70
    Used them in the past. Although the postage was expensive, the price was easily the cheapest. Obviously took longer than UK postage as it comes from Spain but no problems here.
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    I live in Spain so they are my go to site, never had problems. Bought loads of stuff from them.
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065

Used them in the past. Although the postage was expensive, the price was easily the cheapest. Obviously took longer than UK postage as it comes from Spain but no problems here.

This is my experience as well.

Used them twice, no issues.
  • I suppose now because of brexit there would tax to pay!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    Yep, a perfectly good, real site with great prices but now in a different customs regime from the Uk now so maybe problems not of their making...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • webboo
    I have just received a message from parcel force my buckles will be delivered tomorrow.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,579
    webboo said:

I have just received a message from parcel force my buckles will be delivered tomorrow.

Be interested to hear if you get hit for additional import tax and an admin charge - I hope you don't of course!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • webboo
    Buckles turned up today delivered by Parcel force at 1317 although they were supposed to arrive between 1202 and 1302. So other the high postage cost everything was fine.
  • de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283

Anyone used the above? I am looking for a pair of Sidi 5 mega which they have stock.TIA

I ordered 1x Sidi Trace 2 Mega Wide Fit MTB Shoes Black Size 46 EU from them. Delivery (April 2021) took just eight days (from ordering). Very pleased and will use them again.