Pinarello bike split. ALL SOLD, MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Splitting my unique Pinarello Kobh...all parts can be posted or are available for collection from Ashford in Kent. Postage on everything, add £3, except frameset and wheels...contact me to discuss.

1. Pinarello Kobh full carbon frames and forks, 56cm. This is an ex-Team Sky bike and was Juan-Antonio Flecha’s unused ride at the 2012 Paris Roubaix. The frameset was bought from Team Sky by the secretary of the Rapha Cycling Club, and resprayed in Rapha colours. The Kobh is the 65.1 Dogma but redesigned for the Classics. It’s in excellent condition with just a few small chips or cable rubs. It’s electronic only (no cable stops) and comes with Shimano BB, stem, bars and seatpost. I’ve attached a picture of the bike fully built as a guide, but it is frame, forks, stem, bars and seatpost only.

£450

2. Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 shifters, 11 speed, excellent condition, no discernible marks, full working order.
£125

3. Shimano Ultegra Di2 rear mech, current R8050 model, long cage, so good for bigger cassettes, one scratch, otherwise perfect working order.
£150

4. Shimano Ultegra Di2 front mech, 6870 model, excellent condition and full working order
£80

5. Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes, front and rear, immaculate condition, full working order.
£75

6. Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels, excellent condition, destickered, white CULT hubs, loads of life left in the brake track, have some tubes and tyres if wanted
£115

7. Shimano 105 compact chainset, 11 speed, good condition, 172.5mm cranks
£50

8. 3T ARX II stem, 90mm, great condition.
£25

Couple of other bits...
9. BMC alloy bars and stem, bars are 420mm c2c and stem is 100mm. Both excellent condition, save for tape marks on the bars
£30 for both

10. Garmin original out front mount, unused, black.
£15

11. Shimano 11 speed cassettes, 105, think they’re both 11-28, good condition.
£30

Message me via here, at markdickens3@sky.com or on 07979 831620 for further information or photos of other parts.

Comments