Orro Terra £825 / sensible offers NOW SOLD

molteni_man
molteni_man Posts: 444
Orro Terra SE 2017 Owned from new. Receipt from Liphook Cycles available.
Size Large 56 - 57 - suitable for 5’9” to 6’0” on Orro size guide.
( I’m 6’ 0” and the bike fits me well)
Aluminium frame
Carbon Superlight forks
Special Edition version with;
Shimano 105 groupset 50-34 chainset & 11-28 rear cassette.
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes 140mm rotors
3T Discus Pro Wheels
3T Stem & Handlebars
28mm Vittoria Zaffiro Tyres
Prologo Saddle or Fizik Antares (your choice) which is currently fitted as I mostly do on road miles.
Good condition. I have shown where there are marks where the chain came off once. Odd marks elsewhere as to be expected. I can share other photos.My Strava indicates about 2500 miles distance on this bike in total.
Relaxed stable geometry to suit road and gravel. An ideal all-year round bike for road and easily adapts to off-road, commute and long distance.
Rack and mudguard mounts.
Full service by Solent Cycles on 02.02.20 which included new chain, cassette, outer front chainring, new headset bearings, full bottom bracket bearings renewal, new disc pads front and back. Receipt available. Bike not used greatly since this service.
I will include brand new SKS mudguards with the sale which I purchased with the bike, but have not fitted.
Any information about the bike please ask.
I am happy to FaceTime/ similar if you would like to see the bike virtually due to COVID-19 restrictions in place. I’m also happy to hold the bike until restrictions lift.
I am based in Warsash which is between Southampton and Portsmouth ( 10 minutes from Junction 9 M27).’
Please PM for full set of pictures.