Scott Addict RC 15

My bent over aero bad back days are over and wanted a more comfortable ride nowadays so the lockdown purchase was the Scott Addict RC.

Opinion split about the 'gum walls' and saddle combi but i love it. Bit different and looks better in real life.

Size 56. 7.7kg. rides a dream.

IMG-20200509-182217-1

IMG-20200509-182229

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,579
    I know a lot of people think most modern bikes look similar, and I may be a bit biased, but in my opinion the Addict and Foil are really good looking bikes.

Congrats, and I hope you enjoy your purchase, I can't see any reason not too!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • racerex
    racerex Posts: 69
    Great looking bike. If it was me, I’d go all black and lose a couple spacers. But great looking none the less.
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    What a stunning bike. Great choice.

The tyres complete the bike but I'd get a black saddle. Down to you though live your life.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,243
    Tyres look good, but they are massive... you doing Paris-Roubaix?
    left the forum March 2023
  • rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988

Tyres look good, but they are massive... you doing Paris-Roubaix?

Ha yeah 28C and run wide.
  • rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988
    racerex said:

Great looking bike. If it was me, I’d go all black and lose a couple spacers. But great looking none the less.

Yeah I think at some point I will loose one but my back isnt great and the higher front is much more comfortable. Funny enough as part of the deal I git free accessories on a points scheme so have a free pair of 28C GP5000s. ...

Tried the all black and it looked too normal if you know what I mean. I suspect at some point I would go down that route however.
  • difcBa.md.jpg

Swapped out the saddle for black cut out Syncros Belcarra.

Veloflex Corsa Evo tyres 28C. Lovely lighter, smaller gum tyres with revoloop tubes.
  • Sweet.
  • Nice.