Forum home Buy & sell Classified cycling ads Buy and sell bikes, bike parts and clothing

2020 Specialized S-Works Roubaix for sale. Size 52, Chameleon limited edition colour way. Immaculate

Hi, I'm selling my absolutely stunning 2020 S-Works Roubaix, size 52. The bike has genuinely only been ridden 3 times, the tyres on it (Sworks Turbo's) are brand new and unused. Selling because it has been sat in my front room for months, unused - its too nice to just have it sat around collecting dust. It was built by myself (bike mechanic) with the intention of doing some

The bike is a limited edition chameleon colour way which was only purchasable as a frame only.

Spec: 2020 Sworks Roubaix carbon frame - size 52 with Future Shock 2.0 head shock, adjustable hydraulic damping.
Carbon seat post.
Full cable Ultergra Drivetrain - 2x11. Front rings 50-36, cassette 11-30. Cranks 170mm long
Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes w/160mm rotors front and rear
Hunt Carbon C50 carbon aero wheelset - will come with spare spokes, spoke tool and tubeless valves
Tyres as above but will also come with armadillo tyres (3 rides old)
Specialized alloy Hover bar 440mm wide wrapped in premium hologram bar tape
Sworks SL 80mm stem
Saddle fitted is a used hologram Sworks Toupe saddle but will also come with 3 ride old Sworks Power 143mm saddle too
2 x side entry bottle cages included
Pedals not included

This bike is genuinely immaculate, the brake pads are only barely bedded in - 3 rides old, less than 100 miles!

I can post the bike to you, fully built in a proper bike box and will include shipping for free, especially during these weird times we're currently in. Also due to that, please understand test rides will not be possible during this time. You are welcome to contact me about viewing the bike however it will need to be at a distance and thus not really any different than on here!

Message me with your email address and I will send pictures

Cheers, Adam