Ant+ android phone app compatible with strava.

As you probably know strava dropped ant+ connectivity last year. Wasn't really bothered at the time, but given current situation with covid-19 I'd like to use my giant ridesense cadence and speed sensor on my rollers in order to record the data and download to strava. I'm using android phone and don't really want to fork out for a dedicated GPS unit and certainly not a garmin. Any idea,s.
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• N0bodyOfTheGoatN0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 3,928
    Zwift for Android now includes ANT+ support for some mobiles, but not all have that feature.
    ================
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 6,973
    Might give the free trial a blast, not really looking to fully subscribe though.
  • kingstongrahamkingstongraham Posts: 7,868
    Have you considered one of these? https://store.npe-inc.com/cable-connect-ant-to-ble/

Converts ant+ data into Bluetooth so your phone can receive it.
    and then the next thing you know
    My mobile in Ant+ / bluetooth enabled that's not the issue. The issue is I need an app / platform to run using cadence and speed when using dumb rollers that will then upload onto Strava. Preferably a free app.Never used to be a problem until Strava stopped bluetooth connectivity on its app last year.
  • kingstongrahamkingstongraham Posts: 7,868
    Didn't realise they had dropped Bluetooth support as well.

Strava recommend the wahoo fitness app. Have you tried that?
    and then the next thing you know
    I'm currently working for next few days so will have a play with the app when I'm off shift. I assumed that the Wahoo app was specifically for their devices.