The big silly thread

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607

• The "covid's not so bad relatively, if you think about it" conversation triggered a memory of the last line of this... Love it.

• shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288

The "covid's not so bad relatively, if you think about it" conversation triggered a memory of the last line of this... Love it.

Lol brilliant.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    Stevo_666 said:

What will we talk about? Someone needs to start new threads for next year's circular arguments.
  • Stevo_666
    Pross said:

Stevo_666 said:

What will we talk about? Someone needs to start new threads for next year's circular arguments.
    I'm sure a few of the regulars will manage to find something...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • shortfall
    Stevo_666 said:

Pross said:

Stevo_666 said:

I don't see the Brexit thread dropping off the page anytime soon. Or for the next 10 years probably.
  • Stevo_666
    shortfall said:

Stevo_666 said:

Pross said:

Stevo_666 said:

I don't see the Brexit thread dropping off the page anytime soon. Or for the next 10 years probably.
    Maybe not but some people may find they are arguing with themselves after a while.
  • orraloon
    What about a 'Brexit - Told You So' thread?
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

What about a 'Brexit - Told You So' thread?

That's exactly the sort of thread I was talking about above ;)
  • shortfall
    Stevo_666 said:

shortfall said:

Stevo_666 said:

Pross said:

Stevo_666 said:

Maybe not but some people may find they are arguing with themselves after a while.
    Because they haven't been doing that for 5 years and 1600 pages........
  • Stevo_666
    shortfall said:

Stevo_666 said:

shortfall said:

Stevo_666 said:

Pross said:

Stevo_666 said:

Because they haven't been doing that for 5 years and 1600 pages........
    Fair point.
  • Back O/T :wink:

• orraloon
    Gone viral but just in case you haven't seen

https://youtu.be/cYPXkA0hyfA
  • Stevo_666

• morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190

Apologies for poor rendering, it was sent to me that way.
  • Boris: Tier 5 it is then.

• Stevo_666

Boris: Tier 5 it is then.

Classic Red Dwarf scene, that is. Worth pasting the vid for that :)

https://youtu.be/81W8tG3wH_4
  • Another one that came to mind for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lO11Nsl9M
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939

The older I get, the better I was.

• If someone wants to fly me to Prague, give me fine wine and a room at the Four Seasons (hotel not landscaping) and let me talk bollocks, and the downside is they call me a cunt - I'm in.
  • orraloon
    I just read somewhere that Leeds Utd players have been fined under covid rules for making a pointless journey to Crawley.
  • orraloon
    One for the Lego enthusiasts on here, a new release

• Stevo_666
    Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."
    Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.
    "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.
    "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,877
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Assuming there'll be any pubs still trading by June!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Stevo_666