Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Saturday shift change

Morning, work for the next 4 sadly. Good news is only 5 more working days between now and Christmas. Dark, cool and damp outside.
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,889
    Beers and bikes with the old cycling club today :) followed by dinner at a friends house, it’s not going to go well
  • sungodsungod Posts: 13,209
    'ning

looks cold and soggy yet again

ride, cafes, bit of shopping, relax
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 8,914
    Morning, dry but windy , club ride postponed until tomorrow .
  • Morning. Slightly hungover after last nights bday celebration meal.
    So, perfect sure is to go out in wind and rain and jack up daughters car to check howling brake. Nice....
  • Yeeeeeeah, Saturday. Sat and looked at the light rain for a while to convince the dog that a walk was not such a good idea. Brief break in the showers so we nipped out for daily constitutional.

Cleared up to a nice afternoon, so of course I spent it indoors on power tools installing more architrave and skirting boards. :(

Open O-1.0 Open One+ BMC TE29 Titus Racer X Ti Giant MCM One Cannondale Prophet Lefty Cannondale Super V SL Cove Handjob Cervelo RS
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,208
    Brrrr. Very windy and very cold. Today will be mowstly sorting stuff.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 23,446 Lives Here
    Evening folks,
    Daughter turned 18 so we’ve had quite a busy day. Took the old dear for brunch in Wimbledon Village and picked up the lad from the station on the way there.
    She took the lad and I to the pub this afternoon and bought the beers. I just had a kip to help recovery from last night night.
    She’s out with her friends tonight so peace and quiet for us.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 44,009
    Busy day here, late brekky with mates, got a few things from town, bought Christmas tree and put it up etc. One more errand to do then it's wine o'clock to distract from the shyte that will be on the box.

Happy birthday to V-girl.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]