1 1/8" headset spacer 1mm black

Just as the title. I'm looking for a 1mm spacer please...

• pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 9,810
    No chance.
    Why not just use a 5mm?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • aatothekaatothek Posts: 17
    Because I need a 1mm. It's not actually to raise my stem 1mm. I need it to stop my titanium spacer jamming into the top headset cover. Ti spacers are thinner you see. I need a 1mm to act as a barrier...
    Anyway spacers often come in packs with various options. Perhaps someone has a spare not being used?
  • gdfgdf Posts: 24
    I was looking for one a while back. All I could find was a £20 pack of 10 from Kapz.
    I didn't end up getting them though, so sorry can't send you one. Might be worth an email asking if they have any odd ones hanging around though.
    https://www.kapz.com/1mm-headset-spacers---10

2mm ones here, but probably no good.
    https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/search/?term=spacer&height=2
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 9,810
    aatothek said:

Because I need a 1mm. It's not actually to raise my stem 1mm. I need it to stop my titanium spacer jamming into the top headset cover. Ti spacers are thinner you see. I need a 1mm to act as a barrier...
    Anyway spacers often come in packs with various options. Perhaps someone has a spare not being used?

I just use a 5mm for that purpose. Never even thought of getting a thinner one.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mr_evilmr_evil Posts: 223
    It sounds like you might actually want something even thinner than 1mm. You can get steel spacers in various sizes down to about 0.25mm, sometimes called washers or shims rather than spacers. I have a couple that measure 0.3mm thick that I don't need, if you want them.