Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Just Sunday

Morning. Lie in like everyone else. Dog walking shortly plus retail therapy with OH. Dry outside for a change, last nights drink with eldest went with a bang.
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 46,831
    edited November 2019
    oxoman said:

last nights drink with eldest went with a bang.

Did someone pull?

Not as good a lie in as yesterday but not needed. Enjoying a spot of peace n quiet with the hounds while the stress generators are out for a bit. Not sure what later holds.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, been out with the dog, and a lovely ride in the fog I have been home for half an hour the sun is now out
    Out for lunch and a couple of drinks
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,082
    Dog walked on the beach a couple of times and a pig based breakfast enjoyed. Must pack up at some point
  • pinnopinno Posts: 42,789
    stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

last nights drink with eldest went with a bang.

Did someone pull?
    I'm not comfortable with these incestuous relationships being made public.

Me away me in a place far far away.
    Toots 2 is somewhere in the pool and toots 1 is somewhere in the soft play area. So far, she hasn't killed any other child.
    I ducked out 'cos still recovering from yesterday's pedal.

Laters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Morning. And the sun is out! After continual rain last few days it's rather pleasant here.

Plenty of swell so an afternoon surf is firmly on the cards followed by an evening of alcohol and dozing in front of fire.
    Bliss.
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,731
    Gents, given his recent op that's the last thing he's thinking about. No it was fireworks followed by murdering good music aka karaoke.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,680 Lives Here
    Afternoon folks, slept like a log after a long day yesterday. Made it through without an afternoon kip. Jeff Goldblum gig was fun, music and talking bollox to the audience in between. He comes across as a pleasant nutter, but I think that’s the image he’s trying to portray so that works. Then had a very nice meal with the whole family before the lad took off to join his mates in the pub.
    Today is pottering at a nice sedate pace. Knee has started giving me gyp, not sure why but I will be avoiding stairs where possible.
  • orraloonorraloon Posts: 8,984
    Nice wee ride. Might have been longer had I not spent 45m looking for a 3mm allen key, finding every size known to man bar that one. Then thought, I've got a key in the on-bike pack of tools. Sure enough, 3mm. Ho hum.

Sunshine! Though the sideways low afternoon sun glare caused me problems the last few miles, had to ride one handed to shield and see where I was going. Still better than rain.
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 7,074
    Dragged round shitting john lewis and other dreary furniture shops in Kingston.
    Then bloody farrow and ball in Wimbledon Village where the woman looked at me like I was censored on the bottom of her shoe. It's a censored paint shop love, and one that won't be getting my custom thanks to your efforts this afternoon.
    Fireworks display to end a joyous day. Bang bang bang. Ooooh. Of course I will give you 8 censored quid for a scrofulous pork batch.
    Enjoying the swearing function on the new board.
  • step83step83 Posts: 4,107
    Evening, lovely day pedalling the new railway orange bike. Lots of coffee an cake sampling, later sampling some beers at some not so local local as my local is closed yet again for a refurb. Three times in a years? Shifty shifty.

Dinner first then some geekery on amour layouts of US WW2 capitol ships (as mentioned, very geeky)
    edited November 2019
    hopkinb said:

Dragged round shitting john lewis and other dreary furniture shops in Kingston.
    Then bloody farrow and ball in Wimbledon Village where the woman looked at me like I was censored on the bottom of her shoe. It's a censored paint shop love, and one that won't be getting my custom thanks to your efforts this afternoon.
    Fireworks display to end a joyous day. Bang bang bang. Ooooh. Of course I will give you 8 censored quid for a scrofulous pork batch.

You're not a happy bunny are you H³?

[Tried alt 0179 but failed]

Not supported on this friggin new friggin shitty forum.

Fireworks were good.
    Toots 1 and 2 have mowstly whinged this weekend. Must be the frikkin censored weather.

On another tack, Olive oil and cotton wool in left ear 'cos it's frikkin blocked full of wax and I can't hear a bloody thing out of the censored thing. censored .
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,680 Lives Here
    You mean H³ doesn't work? Yes it does. Alt 0179 works for me.
    What does Alt 0179 do?

Doesn't do owt on my keyboard.
    edited November 2019
    Hoppy said:

Cubed symbol.