2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    A big hairy albino Newfoundland.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    The dog will be Stressy's responsibility mostly, I go to work in the day and Stroppy is away in September next year. It's another cockerpoo they're going to see, not a done deal yet though.

I think you know from my car purchase who's in charge :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The dog will be Stressy's responsibility mostly, I go to work in the day and Stroppy is away in September next year. It's another cockerpoo they're going to see, not a done deal yet though.

I think you know from my car purchase who's in charge :wink:

You can't have another male, so one of them will need the snip.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Already done...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pinno wrote:

Aka a polar bear. Black one up our way, mine doesnt know what to do when she sees it, shes only a small thing anyway. Shes just over a foot in height so gets dwarfed, she usually tries to play then gets boofed out the way by the thing then goes back for more the dozy thing :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Step83 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Aka a polar bear. Black one up our way, mine doesnt know what to do when she sees it, shes only a small thing anyway. Shes just over a foot in height so gets dwarfed, she usually tries to play then gets boofed out the way by the thing then goes back for more the dozy thing :lol:
    Theres one of those Newfoundlandd we see in the park near us. Like a bloody buffalo and the owner also has a Leonberger. Ours doesn't seem to be phased by them as they're soft as shyte.
  • Stevo_666
    I'm already a dab hand at garden 'minesweeping'. Might have to do the MF thing of setting them alight and chucking them in the neighbours garden.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    they dont lay landmines, more sea mines from the size of them.