thursday entangling virtual things

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Room with a view.

In related news there's a double decker bus parked up in an an industrial unit near us and the top deck has all the windows boarded up. If that isn't cheap accommodation for the car wash community then I don't know what is!

Make them an offer. Perhaps a crowd funded holiday with a bus load of car wash personnel?

#multinational
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Room with a view.

In related news there's a double decker bus parked up in an an industrial unit near us and the top deck has all the windows boarded up. If that isn't cheap accommodation for the car wash community then I don't know what is!

thanks to Theresa May, you're probably correct

#welcomingbritain2019
    #thewitchisgone
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Italy, 10 days & 9 seats.

Tis expensive...

We just went through a similar exercise; family wedding in Tuscany later this year. Needed min 6 seats plus luggage. Eye-wateringly expensive for people carriers. Far cheaper to hire 2 small cars. Then we worked out we could do the whole thing on the train for a fraction of the cost, so that's what we'll do.

I keep forgetting that trains are properly subsidised in other countries...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    keef66 wrote:
    You mean countries in which they look at the big picture rather than lining the pockets of the few? I mean, ffs, if the Italians can make trains run on time, efficiently and at low cost anyone should be able to.
    Writing this from a station platform watching my expected train time moving further away. :twisted:
  • Matthewfalle
    TDV is back. All the MFs are currently very scared and tip toeing on egg shells.

#petrificationofthemasses

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Veronese68 wrote:
    keef66 wrote:
    You mean countries in which they look at the big picture rather than lining the pockets of the few? I mean, ffs, if the Italians can make trains run on time, efficiently and at low cost anyone should be able to.
    Writing this from a station platform watching my expected train time moving further away. :twisted:
    Can you two please bu$$er off to Cake Stop. We can't be having serious stuff like that in here :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    are you in God's own country?

#pasta

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.