Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    The picture shows a 6 bolt disc mount.
  • Smee707
    Smee707 Posts: 22
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The picture shows a 6 bolt disc mount.

Thank you! So you can only tell by looking at photos? It doesn't mention it anywhere in spec. Are these then not compatible with my rim brakes?
  • monkimark
    monkimark Posts: 1,462
    Actually, it looks like the first 2 pictures show 6 bolt disc mounts but the last one shows entirely different wheels with what looks like a rim brake surface.
  • Smee707
    monkimark wrote:
    Actually, it looks like the first 2 pictures show 6 bolt disc mounts but the last one shows entirely different wheels with what looks like a rim brake surface.

Someone mentioned that on the Questions and Answers section. Really struggling to find a good 700c wheel set that will fit my bike.
  • Smee707
    monkimark wrote:

Someone mentioned that on the Questions and Answers section. Really struggling to find a good 700c wheel set that will fit my bike.
  • yiannism
    yiannism Posts: 345
    Are any CX bikes with rim brakes?
  • Smee707
    YiannisM wrote:
    Are any CX bikes with rim brakes?

I didn't even realise they were CX! I thought I removed them from my search but apparently not. That might explain it.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Still plenty of CX bikes with canti rim brakes. The only difference between Fulcrum's road and CX wheels used to be that the former had bearings sealed only on one side and the latter used double seals like everyone else uses all the time

The single seal bearings lasted a predictably short time for an average wet weather UK rider
  • Smee707
    I just spoke to them and they said the fulcrums are specifically for 6 Bolt Disc :(
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Did you not read the Q and A at the bottom ? They tell someone they're disk specific.