How the fuck are you supposed to install an inner brake cable into a Sora shifter???

2»

Comments

• bungle73
    bungle73 Posts: 758
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Never have I been a member of a forum where so many people are so well and truly up themselves.
    everyone has tried to help and given advice, in all of your threads. I don't recall you helping oferrig help to anyone. Getting shirty because you don't like the advice given just makes you look arrogant, ill-informed and lazy. Brexiteer?

Yes, because being mocked and ridiculed is the sort of "advice" everyone needs isn't it. But trust a bully to twist the facts and engage in victim blaming.

And give me one good reason why I should engage here any more than absolutely necessary given the way I always end up being treated.
  • bungle73
    bungle73 Posts: 758
    Let's get one thing straight, this thread was done and dusted by the sixth post, but you people couldn't pass up yet another chance to stick the boot in could you.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Bungle73 wrote:
    Let's get one thing straight, this thread was done and dusted by the sixth post, but you people couldn't pass up yet another chance to stick the boot in could you.
    you people?
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    Have you fixed it yet?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,741
    Got your 'stolen' money back from Merlin yet?
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    orraloon wrote:
    they refused to tell the post office what was in the envelope so stormed off and spent it in the pub.
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    orraloon wrote:
    they refused to tell the post office what was in the envelope so stormed off and spent it in the pub.
    There are no bike shops that will serve him for miles; he’s forced to buy from theiving internet shops

Have some pity :lol: