sunday i'm out there on the other side

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    If I'm going to do that I need to get the neon w@nker lights first.

i'm sure Pinno has some on one of his "fine classic automobiles" that you can borrow.
    I hope he a cabrio in his collection as I'll need a skip in the not too distant future.

I hope your AMG has a heated rear screen so that you can keep your hands warm pushing it when you run out of fuel.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Pinno wrote:
    You will need an oil change after that 1st 1000 too, i'm pretty sure.
    Needs a diff oil change at 2k miles apparently - although shockingly it's free. Luckily I live walking distance from my local dealer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    If I'm going to do that I need to get the neon w@nker lights first.

i'm sure Pinno has some on one of his "fine classic automobiles" that you can borrow.
    I hope he a cabrio in his collection as I'll need a skip in the not too distant future.

I hope your AMG has a heated rear screen so that you can keep your hands warm pushing it when you run out of fuel.
    I've still got a couple of 20l jerry cans in the garage from my track day era, may come in handy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]