Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Sunday with an autumnal feeling

oxomanoxoman Posts: 10,465
edited September 2018 in The bottom bracket
Morning All, same old same old. It's cold I'm at work and some gits still spamming. Enjoy your day folks
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• thistle_thistle_ Posts: 6,180
    Yeah definitely autumn.
    Ready to ride over to a local TT but it's hammering down with rain, so in the car it is. Forecast says it will stop raining just as we finish...
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 10,465
    That's called Sods Law.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 25,291 Lives Here
    Morning folks, missing my traditional slow start today,
    Taking the lad to uni in Brum shortly. It’s persisting down here as well. Not very warm either.
    Have a good day one and all.
    Oh, if anyone knows where to get cheap pharmaceuticals let me know. I’ve looked everywhere...
    Mind you, should we be reassured that not even spammers venture into the B.B. or offended?
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Wet but less windy than of late here in the creative county.
    VN As regards the cheap pharmaceuticals, drop Stevo a PM. His soon to be ex neighbours may know where to get their hands on some.
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Yuck. This must be what the north is like.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,370
    Ballysmate wrote:
    VN As regards the cheap pharmaceuticals, drop Stevo a PM. His soon to be ex neighbours may know where to get their hands on some.
    The spammers probably thought they should go to some sub-forums that need livening up a bit. As for my soon to be ex neighbours, just follow the skinny bloke in the light grey tracksuit when he goes for his regular walks up the road and I'm sure you'll find something not available in the local chemists shop. Seems the cops haven't bothered to do that, but it doesn't really matter too much now.

Grim here as well so chilling out with Muttley for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    The spammers probably thought they should go to some sub-forums that need livening up a bit. As for my soon to be ex neighbours, just follow the skinny bloke in the light grey tracksuit when he goes for his regular walks up the road and I'm sure you'll find something not available in the local chemists shop. Seems the cops haven't bothered to do that, but it doesn't really matter too much now.

If the spammers had any awareness at all, they would have targeted Po Face as being the natural place for anything drug related.
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

If the spammers had any awareness at all, they would have targeted Po Face as being the natural place for anything drug related.
    It would also make the place more interesting.

Just missed out on a dealers ex-demonstrator car with a thumping discount and less than 2k on the clock. Had been sold but the website wasn't updated :roll: . Maybe for the best as the car was in Cornwall.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
    When you say 'dealer's' do you mean drug lord?
    Ballysmate wrote:
    When you say 'dealer's' do you mean drug lord?
    There's not a lot of difference apart from the stock in trade.
  • sungodsungod Posts: 14,361
    'noon

volcanoes were wearing fluffy hats first thing this morning, didn't last, a scorchio ride with a smidge over 1600m of climbing and pesky headwind, now i am sleepy, though that may a sugar induced coma from swigging so much cold coke along the way

time for a snooze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Awright lads and lasses. Foul weather this am has given way to glorious pm. Some beers and dinner prepped - gammon with cauliflower cheese + other veg. Wine also. Trying not to think about work tomorrow and dealing with the stupid.
    Q: do the stupid EVER go away?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • sungodsungod Posts: 14,361
    no, and what's worse, the stupid interbreed, producing even more stupid
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,616
    Can’t fix stupid
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 6,180
    it's hammering down with rain, so in the car it is. Forecast says it will stop raining just as we finish...
    Forecast was pretty much spot on.
    Did some errands on the way home and it started raining again as soon as I got back. Must have upset someone somewhere.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 25,291 Lives Here
    sungod wrote:
    Stupid breeding with stupid makes for stupid². There's a lot of that in Hanworth.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    Stupid breeding with stupid makes for stupid². There's a lot of that in Hanworth.
    There should be licenses to breed. Probably issued by McDonalds when they need more staff.