What month to buy a new full sus

tomtom99
tomtom99 Posts: 20
edited September 2018 in MTB buying advice
Been recently looking at the Voodoo Canzo and was wondering if there are gonna be cheaper times of getting it because atm I have very little money so does anyone know if there are going to be significant price drops over the next few months.

Comments

• I reckon that if there is a brand new bike out there cheaper than it was a month ago, then it's in an unpopular size or is a bike that nobody wants.

You might have already passed the best time, unless you are either want an XL or XS bike. :(

Try Pauls Cycles. They sell brand new bikes from previous years and they can get really cheap.
  • 02gf74
    02gf74 Posts: 1,168
    August
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Halfords never have a sale in the run up to Christmas, most models are on a 2 years cycle and I think the current Canzo is only 12 months old so you wont get a runout sale bike for a while, so just check the price every few days and if its down £100 plus grab one then!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.