Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Tuesday's Tirade.

oxomanoxoman Posts: 10,465
edited September 2018 in The bottom bracket
Morning you lazy sods, why is everyone still snoring. WAKE UP. Off on a training course if it goes ahead, can't be any worse than the last mess I attended.
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,616
    Been out with the hound for an extended walk as I’m WFH

Still got manflu :(
  • Day off before heading away for a couple of days tomorrow so Radio 6 loud, coffee, weights session, bit of French hip hop, Hound stroll. Should be good.

Was planning bike ride but it’s well blustery so let’s see how lunchtime ish goes.

#elainebenes.lush
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 6,180
    Morning

Been for a run, too wet and windy for a bike ride this morning (not windy enough for KOMs either).
    Quiet at the office, just waiting for everything to kick off in about an hour.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,357
    It's gone all calm after last night's wind.
    Now the wind is picking up again, sigh.

Must go and demolish a kitchen.
    Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • FlâneurFlâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning,

bit gusty here but nothing worth noting in all honest. Busy day of work, need to learn from the old timers it seems.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • MF has fallen madly and deeply in love with an Orbea Orca Aero. He needs one in black.

#lust

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83step83 Posts: 4,162
    Morning (just) sleepless night as the wheelie bin blew over at about four so dog decided she had to bar at it to scare it away, needless to say it didnt work it just woke me up.

still much typing today and report making. Some un marked coffee grounds as well which dont taste very nice.
    Drove in on account of wind seems to still be gusty here all the water fowl have been pushed to one side of the lake an look annoyed.
  • MF and The Hound got lost on their walk and ended up wandering through what looked like some kind or war zone. It was ok though as he had his Sambas on and could there take on anything.

#sambapower

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • WTAF is that Brexit thread about?

#random

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,370
    WTAF is that Brexit thread about?

#random
    People are getting bored with it. Even my attempt at a bit of diversion resulted in the wrath of the self righteous after I gave someone a slapdown for playing the man rather than the ball.

Long day here - quite a bit of time spent explaining to idiots why they can't have pre-packaged tax solutions for any global deal they care to come up with. If they could have it they wouldn't need my lot. I will exercise my right of veto on them if they try to pull a fast one.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:

#random
    People are getting bored with it. Even my attempt at a bit of diversion resulted in the wrath of the self righteous after I gave someone a slapdown for playing the man rather than the ball.

Long day here - quite a bit of time spent explaining to idiots why they can't have pre-packaged tax solutions for any global deal they care to come up with. If they could have it they wouldn't need my lot. I will exercise my right of veto on them if they try to pull a fast one.

its random. some bloke is trying to get MF to buy a shittt car because one day the Bambini may have a desire to travel 700 miles to a really shittt part of the country to work in a car factory.

#bizarre

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
    I presume that VN was at a funeral today.

Poor show from SG - no Tales of Tabbies and pineapples for us.
  • Live at the Apollo on Dave just got weird
    Stevo 666 wrote:

#random

I thought you crudders were as thick as... mud?!
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 25,291 Lives Here
    Pinno wrote:
    I presume that VN was at a funeral today.
    Not today, was off with manflu again. Going back to work for a rest tomorrow! With the wife being an invalid I've been running around doing all sorts of stuff and also trying to help my Mum get some stuff sorted for funeral on Friday. Briefly rode a bicycle today, all of a few hundred yards into Kingston to pay for a pair of shoes for the female child.
    Lad is out on his work p!ss up today. They started at the Doghouse Distillery in Battersea, then went on to Mondo brewery before starting a pub crawl across London. He was in Shoreditch when he rang a while ago to say he'd be back late, can't say that surprised me.
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Not been here for a bit so doing a bit of catching up.
    VN Sorry for your loss, but bloody hell you are one unlucky censored . I bet no-one wants you in their lottery syndicate at work.
    Tough day on Friday, best wishes.
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Not been here for a bit so doing a bit of catching up.

Yeah, poor show Bally. Don't do it again.
    Pinno, regarding your other tread in CS, any idea what happened to the little green fella much admired by anyone with a sense of humour?
    Stevo 666 wrote:

#random

Stevo, I admire your staying power regarding the Brexit topic.
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno, regarding your other tread in CS, any idea what happened to the little green fella much admired by anyone with a sense of humour?

'Little green fella'?
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

#random

Stevo, I admire your staying power regarding the Brexit topic.
    Even I'm getting bored. The time before I told some people they were 'all whinged out' - cue lots of whingeing :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

'Little green fella'?
    Yep, nobody has been called a bigot or an islamophobe for weeks and no doubt Bally is missing his annual upgrade from misogynist to bigot.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

'Little green fella'?
    Yep, nobody has been called a bigot or an islamophobe for weeks and no doubt Bally is missing his annual upgrade from misogynist to bigot.

Perhaps someone used one of his trigger words and he has fled to his safe space?
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

'Little green fella'?

Perhaps someone used one of his trigger words and he has fled to his safe space?
    Let's hope so :)
  • mf is bored and stuck with a dullard for the next 24hrs.he is going to remove his brain. hemay need to borroww a skip to keep it in as its soooo big.

#brainthesizeofaplanet

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 25,291 Lives Here
    mf is bored and stuck with a dullard for the next 24hrs.he is going to remove his brain. hemay need to borroww a skip to keep it in as its soooo big.

#brainthesizeofaplanet
    As this is in the Tuesday thread did you mean the last 24 hours so you are no longer stuck with the aforementioned dullard?
    #confused
  • that post was obviously made after MF removed his planet sized brain.

23 hours of dullard is Weds - Thursday.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.