Single Track 6 BC Race - $650 credit for $500

cdrew
cdrew Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in XC and Enduro
Hello! I'm new to the site but not new to my love of mountain biking! :) I signed up for the Single Track 6 XC race but unfortunately am unable to participate due to significant illness. I am not able to get back my deposit for the race, however, the race coordinators are allowing me to sell part of my deposit, a $650 credit as the race is not yet sold out.
I am offering the $650 credit for $500 for entry into this year's Single Track 6 race. Sorry for the short notice!

For the full 6 day race, dates are July 28-August 2 however there is also an option to do a 3-day race, either in Golden at the beginning of the race or 3 days in Revelstoke and Vernon area. Alternatively, riders are allowed to pick 3 days of the race of their choice (though choosing 3 non-consecutive dates voids the riders ability to race).
Here is the race website: http://singletrack6.com/2018-singletrack-6/
If you are interested please reply to this post or to my email at cdrewchesney@gmail.com

Thanks - I hope this entry doesn't go to waste and someone healthy is able to take my spot and enjoy the trails!

Cheryl

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,443
    Canada is a bit too far for me.

Good luck with your quest, and sorry about your illness. Get well soon! :)