STOLEN: Genesis Volare 40 (58cm)

specialman
specialman Posts: 22
edited October 2017 in Road stolen
Had my trusty steed stolen at 9am on Sunday 1st October from my works lockup in Milton keynes (Loughton area).
It was locked up and in a secure bike park that's accessed by a fob and behind a high wall.
CCTV shows the guy was a determined opportunist. Thames Valley Police are aware.
    Genesis Volare 40 in silver with black/red accent and ADK carbon fork 58cm size clearly marked on the seat tube near the BB Reynolds 853 tubing Campagnolo Athena 11 black groupset Wheels are Fulcrum Racing 5 LG with CX hubs - all stickers have been removed Tyres are very noticeable Conti Ultra Sports with red sidewalls Fitted with one Profile Design bottle cage Rear cassette is a non-stock Miche Primato 12-29T PRO PLT seatpost FSA crankset, graphics are pretty worn down on drive side Shimano SPD SL pedals, again very battered and actually with wornout bearings Garmin-branded computer mount on handlebars

28b5imr.jpg

Email me at patmacinnes79@gmail.com if you see, hear or know anything about this - I can offer a small reward for its return.

Had some good times on this bike and it means a fair bit to me so would love to see it again.