saturday stabbing jihadis in the face, with fire

2»

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    it's ok, he has no escape, legal 'imperial' measures are defined in terms of the metric system, bwahaha

the pint is merely an insipid reactionary puddle of 0.56826125 cubic decimetres, no match at all for the manly litre

with any luck this will cause farage et alia to die in apoplectic fits and rot, forgotten, in their graves, which will be 1.8288m deep
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Non, ich bin remainer, si.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod wrote:
    ...farage et alia to die in apoplectic fits and rot, forgotten, in their graves, which will be 1.8288m deep

Graves? Leave them for the sport of the crows.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Garry H wrote:
    Non, ich bin remainer, si.
    Same for Sweatexit?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    sungod wrote:
    it's ok, he has no escape, legal 'imperial' measures are defined in terms of the metric system, bwahaha

the pint is merely an insipid reactionary puddle of 0.56826125 cubic decimetres, no match at all for the manly litre

with any luck this will cause farage et alia to die in apoplectic fits and rot, forgotten, in their graves, which will be 1.8288m deep
    You must love going to the States.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    So we're going to have 1 litre beer glasses? Yay.

No Stevo you are wrong, that was my W123 series' boot capacity.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:

as they are still in a huff about being colonials, they're still using the old names for some even sillier measures
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

as they are still in a huff about being colonials, they're still using the old names for some even sillier measures
    Just what I was thinking, they can't even get the measurements right.
    Hang on, maybe Trumpf has a time machine and went back in time to make their pints smaller so his hands wouldn't look so tiny.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Just what I was thinking, they can't even get the measurements right.
    Hang on, maybe Trumpf has a time machine and went back in time to make their pints smaller so his hands wouldn't look so tiny.
    That reminds me of a jeremy beadle joke.