monday mu mu, mu mu, mu mu, mu mu

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    oxoman wrote:
    Quick update eldest lad sadly failed his driving test. On the upside its knocked the cockiness out of him so perhaps he might listen to me occasionally.

:(
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Lasagne.
  • oxoman wrote:
    Sod all apart from grief from eldest when he realised next available retest date is 2018. Not happy bunny.

Just tell him that if he hadn't have been so crap hen he wouldn't have to wait for so long.

Then go and pull wheel spins and doughnuts in the car before smashing his burd's back doors in and giving her an oil and filter change, if you know what I mean.

That'll learn him for daring to give you grief.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Onwards and upwards, unlike Stevo's pedalling.
    Not too bad today in Wales, though rain stopped play shortly after 4pm after half heartedly trying to make us damp on and off before that. Apart from that, they closed one of my favourite black runs and by the look of it are replacing it with what looks like decent sized artificial hills and a nasty gap jump to start off. I reckon we'll need bigger balls for next time :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oxoman wrote:
    Sod all apart from grief from eldest when he realised next available retest date is 2018. Not happy bunny.

Just tell him that if he hadn't have been so crap hen he wouldn't have to wait for so long.

Then go and pull wheel spins and doughnuts in the car before smashing his burd's back doors in and giving her an oil and filter change, if you know what I mean.

Then again, as it's Oxoman he'll probably ignore me and ask Garry for some brilliant advice .........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    My advice to you Oxo, dear boy, would be to just tell him that if he hadn't have been so crap then he wouldn't have to wait for so long.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    oxoman wrote:
    Quick update eldest lad sadly failed his driving test. On the upside its knocked the cockiness out of him so perhaps he might listen to me occasionally.
    I managed to damage my instructors car and still pass first time :D It really helped boost my cockiness :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    That's great advice Garry. You certainly know a lot of things about a lot of things.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    Would love to take on board Gary,s or MF,s suggestion, Sadly I cannot as it means I have to continue doing the dad's taxi bit. I was so looking forward to being picked up from pub instead of having to stay sobberish. Oh well. :(

What did MF suggest?
  • Oh - I don't know. Signal to noise ratio was low. Or high. Or on a different frequency. I don't know. No comms no bombs or something random.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Who/what is this MF anyway?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Who/what is this MF anyway?

That is one deep, unfathomable question.

Suffice to say, I dreamt I was munching on some woman's very neat p***y behind a bar last night. It was weird but good.
    Now I feel detachment issues. Codeine eh?!