monday declaration of the republic

13»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sent hopper a text, I should probably send another one to tell him if his wife reads the first one he should tell her it's in code and he is actually having an affair, probably easier than explaining this.

Can you ask her to ask him why he didn't fulfil his caption comp. obligations? It's a serious crime.
    Wheelspinner is the other side of the world and he still manages to post.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Could take the cat with me. "Gazza and Max's Crazy Cycling Adventure". Take the commuter bike and tape her to the rack.

Tape her to the handlebars and give her a pair of goggles.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    team47b wrote:
    I just sent mrs T a text to ask her if we are on holiday, I will telex pinno with her response perhaps he could warm up the pigeon so that he can make it to v68 in that Italy :D
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4v2mYglS1U
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Could take the cat with me. "Gazza and Max's Crazy Cycling Adventure". Take the commuter bike and tape her to the rack.

Anda WWi style pilot's hat, like Chubby Brown wore, but small enough for a cat!
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

How about Aviator style?:

hqdefault.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

My local hero, a good Redar lad :)

15040101263010_l.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    How about Aviator style?:

hqdefault.jpg

Last time someone wore Aviators on a bicycle:

hinault1985.jpg
  • pinno
    edited July 2017
    Chubby Brown is in Stranraer on Friday the 5th of August.

[Edit} They must have their dates wrong.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    That's a must see for you Pinno.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hinault1985.jpg

That's the problem with the French and Froome. That's the indelible image if blood, sweat and tears of the last winner fo the TdF. They don't want the automatron SKY and their metronomes, they want the passion and the blood.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Seen him in Blackpool.

"Found a dead cyclist by the side of the road. 18 f*king gears! Couldn't get his trainers off - they were f*cking Reebok's".
  • Garry H
    A picture paints a thousand words.

Hinault_04_140782_OFS-1-1024.jpg

The greatest!
  • pinno
    Yep - 'Cycles Gitane'.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Seen him in Blackpool.

"Found a dead cyclist by the side of the road. 18 f*king gears! Couldn't get his trainers off - they were f*cking Reebok's".
    :D

Did he perform the Jimmy Savile Song when you saw him?
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Seen him in Blackpool.

Did he perform the Jimmy Savile Song when you saw him?

I saw him in the early 90's.
  • pinno
    "It's a sad day today. I am dedicating this show to the man who gave me the courage to stand in stage and make people laugh, so I am sorry if this is not what you expected. I can even remember his last words - 'F*ck me, a bus!"
  • Stevo_666
    edited July 2017
    Pinno wrote:
    "It's a sad day today. I am dedicating this show to the man who gave me the courage to stand in stage and make people laugh, so I am sorry if this is not what you expected. I can even remember his last words - 'F*ck me, a bus!"
    My old man used to teach his kids. Strangely enough, he said they were the most foul mouthed little bastards he'd ever had the displeasure of teaching :lol:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    My old man used to teach his kids. Strangely enough, he said they were the most foul mouthed little bastards he'd ever has the displeasure of teaching :lol:

Your Dad was a teacher?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    My old man used to teach his kids. Strangely enough, he said they were the most foul mouthed little bastards he'd ever has the displeasure of teaching :lol:

Your Dad was a teacher?
    Yup. Primary school in Redka.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

What about...

20131119-204845.jpg
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS