monday declaration of the republic

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Pinno wrote:
    Has anyone seen Hoppy? Stevo and VN must have exclusive contact details.
    I haven't got Hoppy's number but V68 does. I'll drop Don Corleone a line.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    I've got Stevo's number. I'll contact Stevo to contact V68 to contact hoppy. Although I also have V68's number.

Hoppy did say he was going on holiday around this time but the circumstances of his sudden departure are most unusual.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    The wheels are in motion.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    I've got Garry's number. I'll text Garry to send you a PM to contact Stevo. Then you can contact Stevo who'll then contact VN to get Hoppy's number.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    I've got your email address. If I contact you could you text Garry to contact me and I'll text Stevo to get hold of V68 so he can see what's up with hoppy.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I've got nobody's number. :(
    Nobody loves me!!
    Mind you, I'm an anti social bastard anyway. :lol:
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    I've got your email address. If I contact you could you text Garry to contact me and I'll text Stevo to get hold of V68 so he can see what's up with hoppy.

That's a great idea. I still think that you should ask Bally who has my email address to remind you to contact me by email and i'll send Garry a text and then you can text Stevo to get hold of V68 so he can see what's up with hoppy. Just in case you forget.
    I've got T47's phone number. That should make things easier. I think I should text him.
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Nobody loves me!!
    Don't worry, I think stevo's wishing I didn't have his number :lol:
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

That's a great idea. I still think that you should ask Bally who has my email address to remind you to contact me by email and i'll send Garry a text and then you can text Stevo to get hold of V68 so he can see what's up with hoppy. Just in case you forget.
    I've got T47's phone number. That should make things easier. I think I should text him.
    Sounds like a plan. Although I think we should ask wheelspinner to contact t47 to remind Bally to email you and you can text Garry to contact me and I'll get hold of Stevo and ask him to text v68 who can text hoppy to find out why he's making things so complicated.
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Sounds like a plan. Although I think we should ask wheelspinner to contact t47 to remind Bally to email you and you can text Garry to contact me and I'll get hold of Stevo and ask him to text v68 who can text hoppy to find out why he's making things so complicated.

I have T47's wife's number. I could text her to text wheelspinner to text T47 to remind Bally to email you and you can text Garry to contact me and I'll get hold of Stevo and ask him to text v68 who can text hoppy to find out why he's making things so bloody complicated. Bloody Hoppy. It's all his fault.
  • Stevo_666
    edited July 2017
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Nobody loves me!!
    Don't worry, I think stevo's wishing I didn't have his number :lol:
    Yeah feck off Seano :D

Veronese has just staggered back in from the Trattoria and reckons Hoppy is now on holiday, but seeing as he's not a gloating tw@t like some of us, he slipped off quietly. I'm sure he did post something about going to Tenerife but V is texting him just to check. So hold yer horses folks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    So hold yet horses folks.

What?! Just when we were getting into the swing of things?
  • Stevo_666
  • seanoconn
    Bloody hoppy, the things we do for our BB brethren. Anyone would think we've got nothing better to do :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Don't you worry, when I go away in 2 weeks time, you'll all know about it :P
  • ballysmate
    Phew One less thing to worry about.
    Now I can concentrate on worrying whether Michael Parkinson will leave his family enough money to cover his funeral.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Don't you worry, when I go away in 2 weeks time, you'll all know about it :P

Only had 3 hols fo far this year. Got to wait nearly 7 weeks for the next one. :(
    Mind you, number 5 is only 2 weeks after that one. :D
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yes but why say you're going to post a caption then bugger off?
    viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12946544&start=7920
  • pinno
    Shall I text Mrs Parkinson?
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He's a tax accountant, so he probably couldn't find anything funny.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He's a tax accountant, he probably couldn't find anything funny.

:D
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    WTFF?
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    WTFF?

Can you text...

Oh forget it.
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    WTFF?

Can you text...

Oh forget it.
    :lol:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I just sent mrs T a text to ask her if we are on holiday, I will telex pinno with her response perhaps he could warm up the pigeon so that he can make it to v68 in that Italy :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Garry H
    Just me and the cat.

had an idea though. On friday I am going to see how many laps of a 35 mile circuit i can do. I can pop home every other lap to feed the cat or let her in or our.

Will cats eat their own leg if they are hungry enough?
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    I just sent mrs T a text to ask her if we are on holiday, I will telex pinno with her response perhaps he could warm up the pigeon so that he can make it to v68 in that Italy :D

Scottish pigeons are a bit lardy. I think i'll send it to Narden Eyrelanon a two leg mission and then the pigeon in Narden Eyerlan could go to Seano's cousin in Tipperary. I'll leave you to work out the rest of the logistics.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Just me and the cat.

had an idea though. On friday I am going to see how many laps of a 35 mile circuit i can do. I can pop home every other lap to feed the cat or let her in or our.

Will cats eat their own leg if they are hungry enough?

You could just eat the cat.
    The tricky bit will be explaining it to 1 and 2.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Sent hopper a text, I should probably send another one to tell him if his wife reads the first one he should tell her it's in code and he is actually having an affair, probably easier than explaining this.
  • Garry H
    Could take the cat with me. "Gazza and Max's Crazy Cycling Adventure". Take the commuter bike and tape her to the rack.