wednesday when the smack begins to flow

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    Flâneur wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    someone's just sent me a cheque, printed on a tear-off bit at the bottom of the page, only noticed by chance as i was about to tear the page up and consign to recycling

a cheque

it's the 21st century, money moves electronically, they killed a tree and sent me a cheque

now i need to pay it in, manually, like in the 17th century

utter utter bastards

i'm also wondering if i've binned any previous ones they sent

bastards

You can pay it by machine tho. except the Coutts ones, ******* oversized ponce.

Cheers WS, however not much to complain about, especially with what we chat about down here. It will mend, the doctor was cute and flirty, silver linings eh
    Speedy recovery flan.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    Flâneur wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Me, big puncture on Friday me. Patched the inner tube but the laceration was too big to hold any air pressure, God know what I hit. Fitted a new inner tube but once pumped the tube was bulging out of the gaping split in my Pro 4's :roll: Fitting a marathon plus this evening.

I'll raise you a cracked front wheel, screwed rim surface fron n back and 4 broken bones. oh and a puncture
    Just remember, banged my calf on a pedal last week, almost broke the skin!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Nasty, wasn't one of the those bear trap pedals on your BMX was it? They really smart.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    seanoconn wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    someone's just sent me a cheque, printed on a tear-off bit at the bottom of the page, only noticed by chance as i was about to tear the page up and consign to recycling

a cheque

it's the 21st century, money moves electronically, they killed a tree and sent me a cheque

now i need to pay it in, manually, like in the 17th century

utter utter bastards

i'm also wondering if i've binned any previous ones they sent

bastards

You can pay it by machine tho. exceupt the Coutts ones, ******* oversized ponce.

Cheers WS, however not much to complain about, especially with what we chat about down here. It will mend, the doctor was cute and flirty, silver linings eh
    Speedy recovery flan.

Pictures first though - injury and doctor
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Flâneur wrote:
    tdf is over back to the BB i come

TdF?! Wasn't much of a TdF. What sort of excuse it that. POIDH.

Grumpiness comes naturally to me SG.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Flâneur wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Me, big puncture on Friday me. Patched the inner tube but the laceration was too big to hold any air pressure, God know what I hit. Fitted a new inner tube but once pumped the tube was bulging out of the gaping split in my Pro 4's :roll: Fitting a marathon plus this evening.

I'll raise you a cracked front wheel, screwed rim surface fron n back and 4 broken bones. oh and a puncture
    Maybe just as well you never came downhilling with us...

GWS Flan.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Just remember, banged my calf on a pedal last week, almost broke the skin!
    I can see you really enjoying Bike Park Wales Seano :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...full on snot fest...

I'll match and raise your snot fest.
  • I have a hangnail.

And a mysterious puncture mark in my right index finger that I only noticed last night, which is a little concerning given I'm often privvy to 'exposure prone procedures'.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...full on snot fest...

I'll match and raise your snot fest.
    To do that you'd have to be like that fat little green fecker that slimed people in 'Ghostbusters'.
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    ...nothing bigger than a corgi car judging by insurance quotes.

Have you suggested a... bicycle?
  • You could get one that costs more than a car as the insurance is so much cheaper...