South East Coast Off-Ride - Brand new BEAUTIFUL charity bike ride

KateBHF.OFFROAD
KateBHF.OFFROAD Posts: 11
edited April 2017 in XC and Enduro
Hi,

I organise off-road bike rides for the British Heart Foundation and wanted to share with you one of our brand new events for this year, The South East Coast Off-Road Bike Ride, taking place on the 13th August! This is going to be a beautiful ride, we are using some private coastal roads to really get the most out of the South East! Below is a little bit of information about the event I have written - but if you have any questions, please comment or email me at mccormackk@bhf.org.uk! :) The link to the website is http://www.bhf.org.uk/southeastcoast

Event Details
Stunning coastal scenes, beautiful forest trails and epic cliffs to climb – this is the perfect summer event for mountain bikers of all abilities. Starting off right by the sea, riders will take on 35 miles of beautiful off-road routes, with an optional 10 miles of extra technical riding. Visually stunning and show casing the best of East Sussex, this ride is not to be missed.

You'll ride along the coast, on forest trails, through beautiful country side and parts of the South Downs and for those who want more, we have an extra 10 miles of technical riding just for you. This event presents an achievable challenge to those new to the sport, especially with the help of our training advice and support!

- Start and Finish Location: Martello Fields, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1JH. there will be free parking all day here too!
- Rest Stops - there will be rest stops along the route. Each stop will have complimentary small snacks and hot and cold food/drinks to purchase
- Support - the ride is supported by first aid, search and rescue and bike mechanics. Toilets and refreshments will be available at each location. 
- Finish site - There will be lots to do at the finish line including entertainment, food, music, free massages and more!

Your entry fee covers the cost of organising the event but it's the money you raise that powers our life saving research, so we are asking you to try to raise at least £100.00

Event Contact details
events@bhf.org.uk
http://www.bhf.org.uk/Southeastcoast
0845 130 8663

Event details
Date: 13/08/2017
Start/Finish: Martello Fields, Seaford, East Sussex,
BN25 1JH
Times: 8.30am until 4.30pm
Restrictions: 14 and above