Forum home Road cycling forum The cake stop

Pointless good looks.

capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,529
edited March 2017 in The cake stop
This is the opposite of inexplicable crushes, women who are considered something by the media, entertainment industry or others, and you just can't see the attraction.

Ellie Goulding. At present promoting hair shampoo, with the modest tag-line of "strong is beautiful". For me in this case "strong is quite plain".


The older I get, the better I was.

Posts

  • andcpandcp Posts: 645
    Kim Kardashian. A waste of flesh and bones imo.
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • laurentianlaurentian Posts: 1,816
    Sara Jessica Parker - face like a foot
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • dav1d1dav1d1 Posts: 653
    Any of the TOWIE, made in Chelsea or geordie shore lot
  • mrfpbmrfpb Posts: 4,483
    Victoria Beckham - the only Spice Girl I wouldn't want to have a pint with.
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Andcp wrote:
    Kim Kardashian. A waste of flesh and bones imo.


    May I extend this to all the Kardashian clan please?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • rubertoerubertoe Posts: 3,993
    Helen flanagam;

    Extremely fit, So annoying
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

    PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • dinyulldinyull Posts: 2,962
    Capt Slog wrote:
    This is the opposite of inexplicable crushes, women who are considered something by the media, entertainment industry or others, and you just can't see the attraction.

    Ellie Goulding. At present promoting hair shampoo, with the modest tag-line of "strong is beautiful". For me in this case "strong is quite plain".

    Looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel.
  • capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,529
    Dinyull wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Ellie Goulding. At present promoting hair shampoo, with the modest tag-line of "strong is beautiful". For me in this case "strong is quite plain".

    Looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel.

    Wouldn't go that far. I can see that's she's not a bad looking lass, but somehow she just doesn't do anything for me.

    And that ^ Is the point of this thread. It'll run into the same difficulty as the "Inexplicable Crushes" for similar reasons :lol:


    The older I get, the better I was.

  • dinyulldinyull Posts: 2,962
    Aside from the nose and mouth (both massive looking swollen from a spade attack) she's alright. She is so chuffing annoying too.
  • bbrapbbrap Posts: 610
    Dianne Abbot - absolute stunner :P
    Rose Xeon CDX 3100, Ultegra Di2 disc (nice weather)
    Ribble Gran Fondo, Campagnolo Centaur (winter bike)
    Van Raam 'O' Pair
    Land Rover (really nasty weather :lol: )
  • mugensimugensi Posts: 558
    Capt Slog wrote:

    Ellie Goulding. At present promoting hair shampoo, with the modest tag-line of "strong is beautiful". For me in this case "strong is quite plain".


    I wouldn't throw her out of the bed for farting but if she followed through....
  • crispybug2crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    Katherine Jenkins, attractive yes but just not even slightly sexy!
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 7,590
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Dinyull wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Ellie Goulding. At present promoting hair shampoo, with the modest tag-line of "strong is beautiful". For me in this case "strong is quite plain".

    Looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel.

    Wouldn't go that far. I can see that's she's not a bad looking lass, but somehow she just doesn't do anything for me.

    And that ^ Is the point of this thread. It'll run into the same difficulty as the "Inexplicable Crushes" for similar reasons :lol:
    The dreaded lip filler. Ruined many a celeb face.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ProssPross Posts: 27,033
    Dakota Johnson.
  • ProssPross Posts: 27,033
    Oh, and Jennifer Lawrence.

    This is far easier than the other thread!
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 7,590
    Pross wrote:
    Dakota Johnson.
    I was like minded till I saw her in a bikini, a quick google might change your mind.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 7,590
    Pross wrote:
    Oh, and Jennifer Lawrence.

    This is far easier than the other thread!
    Yep, strangely unattractive.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ProssPross Posts: 27,033
    The wife had 50 Shades on the other week and I was surprised how little effect the scenes had on me. Surely there were better candidates for the role?
  • type:epyttype:epyt Posts: 766
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Oh, and Jennifer Lawrence.

    This is far easier than the other thread!
    Yep, strangely unattractive.

    She looks like someone you would see working in a local chemist shop ...
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • Emma Watson.

    I just don't find her to be that attractive. She likes flashing her nips but thats probably to draw attention away from her teenage boy looks.
  • secretsamsecretsam Posts: 4,836
    Emma Watson.

    I just don't find her to be that attractive. She likes flashing her nips but thats probably to draw attention away from her teenage boy looks.

    No, I think she's cute

    It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • EmtbyLN.jpg

    Nah. Teenage boy!
  • secretsqirrelsecretsqirrel Posts: 1,235
    Alexander-Armstrong-and-Richard-Osman.jpg

    Well someone had to!
  • Agree on Sara Jessica Parker.
    Face like a boiled horse !
    Whine on .
Sign In or Register to comment.