Moderately Moist Monday

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    @ VN: Hepworth Acorn. Do not use press fit, it's shyte. use it with brass/metal compression fit.
    Yes...me.
    @T47, that's most definitely not a roof.

It's in kit form.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    @ VN: Hepworth Acorn. Do not use press fit, it's shyte. use it with brass/metal compression fit.
    Yes, lesson learnt. I originally did the plumbing in this place with copper pipe and compression fittings as I don't trust my soldering. I originally didn't replace the feed into the bathroom as it was in the concrete floor, then about 3 years ago we had a damp problem. Suspecting a leak in the floor I bypassed that and after years of being told how great polypipe and pushfit was I went with it. Boy do I regret that. Might replace it with copper sooner rather than later. Certainly the fittings at any rate.
    Whilst I can't blame a plumber as I did it, at least I didn't have to pay for a plumber ot come out and sort it for me.

I am shite at DIY, can;t saw in a straight ine, hammer a nail in straight but plumbing is so straight forward.
    Pipecutter and spanners. Away you go. Compression joints for me, none of that soldering malarky.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I am shite at DIY, can;t saw in a straight ine, hammer a nail in straight but plumbing is so straight forward.
    Pipecutter and spanners. Away you go. Compression joints for me, none of that soldering malarky.
    Exactly, and for some reason I took an even lazier option.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Yes...me.

It's in kit form.

I've asked IKEA for the instructions :D

More bits they are labelled 'Fyrkantig'

DSC04908.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I have access to a heated greenhouse should Bally and mate need a shyte talking shelter.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    seanoconn wrote:
    I have access to a heated greenhouse..

For the Marijuana?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!