It's Monday, let's raise the roof!

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Pinno wrote:
    Me dentist every 3 months me. Ultra sonic clean. It's lovely. It.s like a 100 tiny men with pick axes going hammer and tongue.

Laters.
    Are you trying to tell us something ?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Me dentist every 3 months me. Ultra sonic clean. It's lovely. It.s like a 100 tiny men with pick axes going hammer and tongue.

Laters.
    Are you trying to tell us something ?

You don't get that on the NHS.
    Well, not after the cuts anyway.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    I get it on the NHS :D The benefits of being a long term sicko. It's an exclusive club and you don't want to join.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Dont mind yer actual treatment. The hygienist is a female psycho. My visits are like Marathon Man....
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    I get it on the NHS :D The benefits of being a long term sicko. It's an exclusive club and you don't want to join.
    That's OK, I was never keen on the idea of men's tongues.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Dont mind yer actual treatment. The hygienist is a female psycho. My visits are like Marathon Man....

De Weiß Angel. I had an ex SS Polish, stormtrooper axe murderer just like him prior to the Bulgarian Mr Stoichkov that I currently I have. He removed a toof once and I ended up in A&E 'cos it bled and bled.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

De Weiß Angel. I had an ex SS Polish, stormtrooper axe murderer just like him prior to the Bulgarian Mr Stoichkov that I currently I have. He removed a toof once and I ended up in A&E 'cos it bled and bled.
    You were saying about the wonders of NHS dentistry...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Orthapaedic toilet seats and dental procedures, you lot sure know how to raise the roof!

Thought I'd wandered back into mumsnet :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    Orthapaedic toilet seats and dental procedures, you lot sure know how to raise the roof!

We thought this sort of stuff would get you back here :wink:
  • team47b
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

We thought this sort of stuff would get you back here :wink:

Bugger!
  • team47b wrote:

Buggery!

FTFY
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • team47b
    team47b wrote:

Buggery!

FTFY

Now that is deep root canal work :D
  • pinno
    I got f*cked when De Weisse Angel took that toof out, so that's not too far off the mark.

As long as the elder brethren don't start talking about incontinence pads :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    team47b wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Buggery!

FTFY

Now that is deep root canal work :D

Do you get that on the NHS?
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote: