Where did that week go? :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Did anyone say airport beer?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Did HD just mention beer?
    Slow start was somewhat spoiled by the crazed neighbours screaming at their kids from 7am. they did shut up for a while after I yelled at them they could perhaps try looking after the kids. Why do people have children when they clearly consider them an inconvenience?
    Day of pottering, need to find the knocking noise on the Mini amongst other things.
  • Saturday? Day 30 on the Teenage Cancer Trust ward - they all blur into one a bit. All going as well as we can hope.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    All going as well as we can hope.
    Very glad it's going as well as can be. Hope she's out the other side as soon as can be.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    All going as well as we can hope.
    Very glad it's going as well as can be. Hope she's out the other side as soon as can be.

Thanks V68!
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Getting loads of stuff done which is kind needed as were off on holiday next weekend and I won't have any time this week coming. Currently listening to the footy commentary but I won't spoil it for Pinno.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Me finished bus job me. Knackered. Toots was up late with a high temperature. Cat gave me the run around until I made it's mind up for it... etc etc.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Took kids to cinema early doors, then home for lunch. Took them to the park to roll around in mud.

Cycling shoes now smell of a combination of bicarb and nail polish remover, but no cat piss, thank god.

Edit: I typed pi s s, not wee-wee
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    why not just say pis​s?

swear filters, fuc​k 'em i say
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Garry H
    piss and fuck
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Not logged on for quite some time, just trying to catch up.
    Must check that everyone has been playing nice over in CS.
    If they have, I may have to see if I can do something about it. :lol:
  • Ahhhhh, hotel. Salami, cheese, wine. Falling snow.

All is well in HDland.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Ahhhhh, hotel. Salami, cheese, wine. Falling snow.

All is well in HDland.

Location?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    St. Anton
  • Yup
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Yup
    Surprised you're not unconscious by now given what resort you're in :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]