Eurosport TV schedule 2017

14567810»

Comments

• According to my epg, Bike Channel has 1 hour highlights of the Grand Prix de l'Industrie et de l'Artisanat à Larciano, Sunday at 9pm, repeated 9am Monday.

Live on this site, Sunday afternoon, the Gran Premio Industria e Artigianato:-

http://www.pmgsport.it/ciclismo-cup-201 ... erzo-atto/

Looks like it's live on Bike Channel as well, 1:30 pm.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    bobmcstuff wrote:
    So those who watch via internet things (Eurosport player and the like) - how do you record?

I rarely watch races live nowadays.

Unless someone says otherwise, I think you don't.
    Just forked out £20 to secure British Eurosport, only to find out that currently they have 1 cycling video, lasting 2 minutes.
    If only I was a tennis fan.......

Not sure who to contact first: BT or Sky.
    The flipping clock is ticking on the January offers.

There may be only 1 video on it now, but it'll get busier - they usually have all the live stuff up for a fixed period after the race (I think a week?). I watched the Amsterdam 6-day like that, and noticed the first ones dropping off.

So case in point Saddles, today there's 23 videos on ES player including Le Samyn (which I just watched), KBK, Omloop, Langkawi, Abu Dhabi and some track from LA (??)
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    Looks like E3 isn't live this year.....showing at 4.30 Friday after Catalunya.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • stagehopper
    stagehopper Posts: 1,593
    Noticed that Eurosport has been added as a channel in Amazon Prime video.

You have to be a Prime member and it's 6.99 a month (7 day free trial). No minimum contract so could get it just for the Tour for instance.

May be an alternative if you don't like the Eurosport player.