Tacx Flow Smart not fully connecting in Zwift

shmooster
shmooster Posts: 335
Hi All,
Has anyone tried the TacX flow smart via the Zwift BT link app on the latest build of Zwift? I'm sure this was working last week but today Zwift detects the Flow cadence sensor and the controllable trainer but not the power so it can't be used in Zwift.

I've tried using the TacX app and can see all the metrics and control the trainer there so I know it's working over bluetooth.

Using the bluetooth link was only a stopgap and I've ordered an ANT+ dongle that'll be here tomorrow but just wondering what could be wrong as it'd be nice to get a ride in today.

Thanks.

EDIT: Looks like others having the same issue with similar trainers

https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/comm ... ift-update

Comments

• The latest update did break a few things. One of which was that it gave some Mac users black screens - apparently it was due to them coding the glowing wheels on the Tron bike which didn't agree with some older Mac drivers. A further fix was issued yesterday evening.
  • Sounds like a further further fix is needed :-)
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    I think they have issues in general ..... the last 2 days I have been halfway through a ride and the resistance has started playing up ..... this afternoon in the ODZ-ebb recovery ride, again half way through I would hit a hill, speed would drop to 16mph, from 25mph, yet my cadence was the same as was the gear ??? ... then I found myself spinning out in 50t-11t on the flat doing 32mph .... thought to start with it something getting confused due to a pack size of 56, so maybe drafting was screwing it up ..... then others started complaining about it

I am on kickr snap

still not sure if its the trainer or zwift f***ing with me !