Would you say anything.

2»

Comments

• pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    A family butcher in our town has male pattern baldness. He is nearly 70 and his 40odd year old son has the same. There is one huge difference between them though -

Son is normal with his hairline that has receded back to his crown, all clipped short and kept neat and tidy.

Now father. Well, the first time you see him you think 'what the fark has he got on his head?'. Now, you're thinking ill fitting hairpiece yes? No. He has sprayed something on that looks like fuzzy felt, with what can only be described as a masked off 'hairline' clearly defined (imagine putting masking tape from left temple to right temple, stretched over the top of your forehead).

As if that is not enough, I found out from my wife (who chats with his son!) that the pitch black colour of this fuzzy felt is achieved using......coal dust! :shock:

EVERYBODY in town knows about this crazy haired butcher, but nobody says anything to him and just try to ask 'him' for their two rump steaks rather than his 'hair', which is really quite hard to do as your eyes are naturally drawn to this most unnatural thing!

Does it make me a bad person for fitting in with the rest of the local community in only mentioning this folical style to everyone other than the wearer? Or will it just destroy him if I tell him his hair is not as good as his meat? :?

PP
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    You could start a conversion about Mr Trumps comb over and see how it goes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Pics please :D

It's a bit of a dilemma.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Saw a guy today in full winter kit including belgian winter cap.

I suggested if he rode a bit harder he wouldn't get so cold.

No response. Think he was foreign.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Maybe he was thinking about the implications of Brexit.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I would have dragged him off his bike and beaten him to within an inch of his life. I mean, why wasn't he wearing bibs? Can't have been a proper cyclist.
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    Saw a guy this morning in full winter gear, longs, gloves and thick jacket

I shouted 'what are you going to wear when it gets cold'

Brilliant!