Wet and Windy Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty miserable day up here in't North! Possible snow showers. I hope it means I can leave work early!

Bury won 3-1 over Peterborough last night. A cracking performance with some great goals. All in all, a good night was had.

Today, I just need to keep myself occupied.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,227
    Morning all,
    Sunny but cold down here this morning. The early start and having to bunk off early to sort the girl out mean I had to drive in so didn't get the benefit of a bit of sunshine. Not much going on in here today, mainly tea drinking and abusing my colleagues. Normal day then. Pub later as it's Wednesday.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,820
    We did home pub club last night as the youngest was too tired to go out

Cycled in today and listening to the rain in the roof - it may have been a mistake, especially as I've got a detour on the way home to pick up table tennis bars, etc to go with the full sized table being delivered today - hope the youngest likes his birthday present as much as I do :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    If I'd opened the curtains whilst typing this original post, I would have seen that it had just started snowing. By the time I opened them about 45 mins later, there was about 1/2"!

Took far too long to get in to work. Well, can it possibly take too long to get into work?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,227
    Started p'ing down here a little while ago too. I knew it was too good to last.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Chilly ride in this morning, should've went for two t-shirts instead of one. In an hour or so I need to get back on my bike and go to the office for a sickness hearing, should be a laugh as it shouldn't really be happening. Then back on my bike to this site and the rest of the day doing very little.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola worms of the CC,

Nowt much to report other than weather is happening in the alps, guests are getting driven about and i've still got a bust wrist which is getting better........slowly! Isn't stopping me skiing though!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,038
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola worms of the CC,

Nowt much to report other than weather is happening in the alps, guests are getting driven about and i've still got a bust wrist which is getting better........slowly! Isn't stopping me skiing though!

Toodles
    It might stop you walking though.

Just escaping from work. Wifey had an endowment policy mature today and had completely forgotten about it/not read any of the letters from the bank :roll: ) So we are now rich - well at least I won't need to sub her for a few years :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]