Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB general

Thankyou Chase Skills

oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,281
edited May 2015 in MTB general
Big thankyou to Alex from Chase skills at Cannock. Did a one to one skills session with Alex last week to improve my ability on the bike, helped me set up the bike properly and showed me what I was doing wrong. I won't be getting any prizes for bunny hops but already a lot faster in the bends, riding more confidently rather than by the seat of my pants. Well worth doing if you ever get the chance. Also a big thankyou to the wife and kids for buying me the course for my birthday.
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• RockmonkeySCRockmonkeySC Posts: 15,247
    Skills coaching has done a lot for my riding over the last five years. I try to get at least one day a year.
    Just keep up what they taught you and try not to slip in to bad habits.
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,281
    Hopefully I won't forget what i was shown and practiced. I'm lucky that I can practice going up and down steps at home. My son's have been laughing at my attempts of bunny hopping, but never mind. As to bad habits I hadn't really been shown anything prior to this so I was ignorant of any bad habits. For anyone that hasn't done any training, courses like this are ideal. I would highly recommend doing one and Chase skills come highly recommended.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.