Update: Specialized Alle Elite 2015

ayjaycee
ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
edited May 2015 in Your road bikes
I posted a picture of my then new(ish) bike back in September last year but, since then, it has been changed slightly. Following a bike fit, it now has a 120mm stem and I also now have a pair of Fulcrum Racing 5 LGs and SPDs.
17926796242_18f725653e_z.jpg
Still chuffed to bits with it as it is a great ride which has only been improved by the mods. My only real gripe is that the paintwork seems to be as soft as butter and is very easily marked. I guess the bike industry is a lot like the auto industry in that they are now driven towards water based paints which are just not as hard wearing but at least the auto industry routinely sells touch up paint and Specialized really ought to follow suit. I have tried to match the metallic grey using various model pants (including mixtures) but cannot get it quite right. What do other bike manufacturers do?
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
Kinesis Racelight 4S
Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)

Comments

• ayjaycee
    edited May 2015
    This business of adding pictures is really beginning to get on my nerves - I'm obviously doing something wrong but can't work pout what it is!!
    I am typing out the post, clicking on the 'Img' box above the post and copying the URL for the photo in between the the two sets of brackets - can anybody tell me what I am missing please.
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Right click / view page info / Find the bit ending in *.jpg and paste that in
    eg
    17926796242_18f725653e_z.jpg
  • ayjaycee
    Keef - Got it. Cheers you are a star.
    Kinesis Racelight 4S